Game (BDO) uninstalling by itself (wtf?)

Discus and support Game (BDO) uninstalling by itself (wtf?) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i played Black Desert yesterday before going to sleep, and this morning i wake up and the game is uninstalled (??), i'ts not just a ui bug or something... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sqatchy, Jul 10, 2019.

1. /u/sqatchy
    /u/sqatchy Guest

i played Black Desert yesterday before going to sleep, and this morning i wake up and the game is uninstalled (??), i'ts not just a ui bug or something and i had 130GB free.. so actually reinstalling it, but i hope it's gonna do this another time :/

submitted by /u/sqatchy
    [link] [comments]

/u/sqatchy, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Game uninstalled itself!

Sorry to hear it. If an update was required for the game and was refused then the game would have been deleted. If you have to redownload the game I would recommend setting it to download and either set your console to Instant On (you can turn the console
    off and it will continue to download in the background) or leave your console on overnight to download the game. It should download faster this way as it will have more internet bandwidth when no one else is using the net.
  3. XBF Paul M Win User

Game Uninstalled itself

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it looks like the game Forza Horizon 4 is having some installation issues. What I recommend doing is stopping the installation, then deleting the content download by uninstalling it. Once uninstalled proceed
    to re-install the game. If you don't want to start over another thing to try is to

Perform a Power Cycle
    . Let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

game UNINSTALLED ITSELF

"why does it do that?"

"because i cancelled an update"

It stops corruption, all updates have a beginning and a ending; look up checksum for more information.

Basically, the update has to have network packets that confirm the conclusion of the packaged software. If this confirmation is not met, it should zero, as a safety measure, to prevent corruption or intrusion.
  5. Mossbergg Win User

game UNINSTALLED ITSELF

My game also got uninstalled. I did cancel the update on the game and after it disappeared, why does it do that? that is the dumbest thing i have ever seen, a game deleting itself from playing because i cancelled an update on it because i wanted to update
    another game first. My internet is very bad so now i cant play the uninstalled game for a while because its 90gb download for no reason at all. great console
  6. schnurren Win User

A game uninstalled itself

Hello XxThePatriot,

The save data should be on the cloud (for this game I think it is linked on EA servers, so you shouldn't lose any progress).

If the game is not appearing on your profile, try to "purchase" it again from the Microsoft Store on your Xbox One to see if it lets you redownload it.

In case that is not possible, please go to this link and contact Microsoft directly : https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

schnurrer
Thema:

1. Game (BDO) uninstalling by itself (wtf?) - Similar Threads - Game BDO uninstalling

2. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  3. Friends in Games removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends in Games removed?: Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  6. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  7. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  8. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  9. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  10. I bought the bdo game and I accidentally deleted the stuff that came with the game is there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the bdo game and I accidentally deleted the stuff that came with the game is there...: I bought the bdo game accidentally deleted the contents that came with the game.Iwas wondering is there away I could restore it 18c4ea87-7a9b-4d32-b7fa-ed22466afee0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sqatCHy