为什么我的game bar调节不了音量[Translation-Why can't my game bar adjust the volume?]

Discus and support 为什么我的game bar调节不了音量[Translation-Why can't my game bar adjust the volume?] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] 前段时间还能用game bar调节音量,这两天不知道按了什么,就变成了这 ,没有办法调节了 [Translation-Some time ago can also use game bar to adjust the volume, these two days do not know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 志玮王, Jan 2, 2020.

  1. 志玮王
    志玮王 Guest

    为什么我的game bar调节不了音量[Translation-Why can't my game bar adjust the volume?]



    为什么我的game bar调节不了音量[Translation-Why can't my game bar adjust the volume?] [​IMG]
    前段时间还能用game
    bar调节音量,这两天不知道按了什么,就变成了这 ,没有办法调节了

    [Translation-Some time ago can also use game bar to adjust the volume, these two days do not know what to press, it becomes this, there is no way to adjust]

    :)
     
    志玮王, Jan 2, 2020
    #1
  2. 耀宁刘 Win User

    Xboxgamebar这个功能里面音频调节的选项不见了 没办法在这里调节音量大小

    新的里面也没有 但是我清楚的记得 我的电脑刚开始的时候是有的 可以用win+g调节音量 但是莫名其妙就不能了
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

    为什么我的game bar调节不了音量[Translation-Why can't my game bar adjust the volume?]

    Hi Fellow gamer,

    Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend first make sure your PC and game bar are completely up to date. It may just not be updated completely. Let us know how it goes.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  4. I00I0 Win User

    想更改的代号没人使用 不让更改

    那么问题来了

    为什么我用过的c266 别人可以更改使用?


    [​IMG]


    这说明我们的代号并不是唯一性 .

    那么为什么我想更改的ID有人用过 却不让用了?

    编辑:从帖子中 除了个人身份信息 (PII)。

    EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.
  5. 晨希李 Win User

    xbox某一游戏登陆问题,0x8015dc12 [Translation-xbox a game login problem, 0x8015dc12]

    不对,该游戏可以在多台电脑上登录,我以前就是这 做的,就是不知道为什么突然出错了。

    ______________________________

    [Translation - No, the game can be logged in on multiple computers, I used to do this, just do not know why suddenly went wrong.]
  6. 昊233 Win User

    我购买了地平线极限竞速4后想退款,但我之前已使用xbox game pass游玩

    我不知道为什么我以香港的地址购买了这款游戏,使我多付了一些价 ,我想退款,然后已国内的地址重新购买

    [Edit - translation] - I don't know why I bought this game at the address of Hong Kong, which made me pay more for the price, I want a refund, and then I have re-purchased the domestic address.
Thema:

为什么我的game bar调节不了音量[Translation-Why can't my game bar adjust the volume?]

Loading...
  1. 为什么我的game bar调节不了音量[Translation-Why can't my game bar adjust the volume?] - Similar Threads - 为什么我的game bar调节不了音量 Translation

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  5. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  6. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  9. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  10. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...