Game Bar Suggestion

Discus and support Game Bar Suggestion in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The game bar feature in Windows10 should give you the power(shut down) buttons in the game bar. submitted by /u/ibrahim2k01 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ibrahim2k01, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Game Bar Suggestion

The game bar feature in Windows10 should give you the power(shut down) buttons in the game bar.

submitted by /u/ibrahim2k01
    [link] [comments]

/u/ibrahim2k01, Jun 14, 2019
  2. xFrancesx Win User

Game bar recording

3. Mosíah Fernandes Win User

Deezer on Xbox Game Bar PC

4. kevin beltrán Win User

Game bar doesn't notify me when I get and achievement

Thanks for the quick response. I did what you suggested and then reinstall game bar but unfortunately the problem persists, I can see my achievemets with the game bar but it never notifies me when I get one.
  5. ToadBode Win User

xbox party chat turning off my mic when switching to game or back to desktop

You could try making sure that your headset firmware is completely updated. I have no issues at all with my headset when I am using the Game Bar for party chat, so that would be my first suggestion. Also, make sure your computer is updated as well as the Game Bar. You can check for Game Bar updates in the Microsoft Store.
  6. XBF Meryem R Win User

Xbox Game Bar Seems To Be Glitched

Thema:

Game Bar Suggestion

1. Game Bar Suggestion - Similar Threads - Game Bar Suggestion

2. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  3. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  4. в xbox game bar сам по себе выключается микрофон (в настройках винды всё норм). Что делать?

in XboX Insiders
    в xbox game bar сам по себе выключается микрофон (в настройках винды всё норм). Что делать?: В настройках Windows всё нормально. Что делать? submitted by /u/KristGD [link] [comments]
  5. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  6. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  7. How do I fix game bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix game bar?: Hi, every time I use the Xbox Game Bar, specifically Xbox party, it tells me that, "Background Permissions" are turned off. I checked my Windows Settings, and I picked, "allow." I have terminated,...
  8. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  9. Xbox game bar no longer works

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar no longer works: Within the last few days Xbox game bar no longer works properly. I can open it with Win "G"; however, it doesn't display my friends list or even have a sign in option anymore. it lets me use...
  10. help to uninstall Xbox game bar. tried every suggestion nothing works

in XBoX on Consoles
    help to uninstall Xbox game bar. tried every suggestion nothing works: help to uninstall Xbox gams bar nothing that s been suggested works. 1ce8972f-6e2e-45c3-9f91-7e1c8029c7d9