Game Bar Suggestion; more Controller options (unless I missed this)

Discus and support Game Bar Suggestion; more Controller options (unless I missed this) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'd like to see a way to capture screenshots/clips while using a Controller. (If there is already a way to do this, I'd appreciate someone educating... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dragonchasers, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Game Bar Suggestion; more Controller options (unless I missed this)

I'd like to see a way to capture screenshots/clips while using a Controller. (If there is already a way to do this, I'd appreciate someone educating me.) I play a lot of game remotely (streaming to an Nvidia Shield) where I have a controller but no keyboard. With XCloud this kind of setup will become much more common. I can open the Game Bar by hidding the Xbox Button, but from ther my only option is to 'tab' around the options to get to the 'take a screenshot/save a clip' pane/options.

Wondered if maybe we could get Xbox Button+Y for screenshot, Xbox Button+X for clip capture, or something along those lines.

submitted by /u/dragonchasers
    [link] [comments]

/u/dragonchasers, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Carl21YJ Win User

Xbox controller not opening xbox gamebar on windows 11

Hello Kathy

I already have this ticked and the controller still won’t open the Xbox game bar. Any more suggestion?

Thank you

Carl
  3. danielchesterman Win User

Headset connection issues

the only settings for the controllers is under devices and this only allows me to set up the buttons, doesn't give any options for headphones, unless I am missing something?
  4. strifeCB Win User

Game Bar missing Performance option

The overlay working finally.
    [​IMG]
  5. strifeCB Win User

I dont know if the recent windows update changed anything but it looks like i maybe missing some options in the settings/ Gaming section.

[​IMG]
  6. strifeCB Win User

Hi,

What XBOX logo? I wish it were that easy but I see only the time, a folder, the settings (gear icon), and my profile pic. There is no widget. The only things I can click on are the gear, folder, and profile pic in that row. The next row allows me to
    click the recording and pictures.
Thema:

Game Bar Suggestion; more Controller options (unless I missed this)

1. Game Bar Suggestion; more Controller options (unless I missed this) - Similar Threads - Game Bar Suggestion

2. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  3. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  4. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  5. в xbox game bar сам по себе выключается микрофон (в настройках винды всё норм). Что делать?

in XboX Insiders
    в xbox game bar сам по себе выключается микрофон (в настройках винды всё норм). Что делать?: В настройках Windows всё нормально. Что делать? submitted by /u/KristGD [link] [comments]
  6. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  7. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  8. How do I fix game bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix game bar?: Hi, every time I use the Xbox Game Bar, specifically Xbox party, it tells me that, "Background Permissions" are turned off. I checked my Windows Settings, and I picked, "allow." I have terminated,...
  9. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  10. help to uninstall Xbox game bar. tried every suggestion nothing works

in XBoX on Consoles
    help to uninstall Xbox game bar. tried every suggestion nothing works: help to uninstall Xbox gams bar nothing that s been suggested works. 1ce8972f-6e2e-45c3-9f91-7e1c8029c7d9