Game Bar Missing Widgets

Discus and support Game Bar Missing Widgets in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On the xbox game bar my widgets at the top of the screen are missing. If i close out any of the other widgets i wont be able to get them back since the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by David5934, Jul 27, 2020.

1. David5934
    David5934 Guest

Game Bar Missing Widgets

On the xbox game bar my widgets at the top of the screen are missing. If i close out any of the other widgets i wont be able to get them back since the tabs at the top to get them to close and open is missing for
    them all they dont appear in the drop down menu. I've tried closing and reopening gamebar, ive tried the repair and reset buttons but nothing is working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

David5934, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Kiesey Win User

Game Bar Missing Widgets

3. David5934 Win User

Game Bar Missing Widgets

I have already tried that. When i click on it there is nothing there. Do you know anything else that can help? Idk what caused them to dissapear.
  4. KeNET2 Win User

Game Bar Missing Widgets

Mine started working again this morning with the update to 5.420.8043.0

Problem solved on Windows 10 Pro.
  5. David5934 Win User

Game Bar Missing Widgets

do you have any other other advice that could help me out since that article didn't provide anything that could work.
  6. Smuroh Win User

Game Bar Missing Widgets

Hey David,

So to get your widgets back you will see next to the time on the right of it a icon that looks like a list, clicking this will open the list of all widgets you can open up again, hope this helps solve your issue.
Thema:

Game Bar Missing Widgets

1. Game Bar Missing Widgets - Similar Threads - Game Bar Missing

2. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  3. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  4. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  5. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  6. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  7. Missing Game Bar Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Game Bar Settings: I have virtually no settings in my game bar settings on windows 11. I've also recently reset my PC so that clearly didn't fix it. Please help. It's not letting me screen record, and I need to for...
  8. XBOX GAME BAR WIDGETS ARE MISSING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME BAR WIDGETS ARE MISSING: Computer: ryzen 5 5600x rtx 3060ti ram 16giga 3200mhz After formatting my SSD's and re-installation windows 10 Home, the Xbox Game Bar performance tab and other options are missing. Only the...
  9. Windows 11 Xbox Game Bar installed but missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 Xbox Game Bar installed but missing: I tried accessing Xbox game bar via the windows key + G and nothing opened. This has happened previously and I was able to fix it by doing a repair or rest in the Windows settings, except this...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Captures Suddenly Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Captures Suddenly Missing: Windows 10, currently 11 I believe this happened around December last year. My captures suddenly went missing. I were still able to find and view them in my gallery and in my folder around then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game bar missing widgest