Game Bar Freezes when trying to connect with Spotify

Discus and support Game Bar Freezes when trying to connect with Spotify in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ahhhreallife [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ahhhreallife, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Game Bar Freezes when trying to connect with Spotify

/u/ahhhreallife, Mar 11, 2021
  2. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate discord nitro and spotify premium

go to you Xbox home, then press RB to move to the Game Pass tab. Then if you look there should be a picture with EA, Nitro, and spotify products. at the bottom will say claim your ultimate gift now.

once you go into the app select what you want.

for EA access once you select it, it will take you to the store so your able to claim it.

for Discord Nitro There is a link and a bar code scanner. one you go to the link connect it to your account.

for Spotify Premium There is a link and bar code. either create an new Spotify account or connect with an that does not have premium to redeem it.
  3. Salvatore Laiso Win User

Xbox Game Bar - trying to connect Spotify stuck on "Connecting to a service"

I have the same problem, but in my case I had the account linked and everything was working fine until update 20H2.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox issue: can't redeem my Spotify premium code

What is the error you're getting, and where are you trying to log in? Are you attempting to log in to Spotify for the Windows Game Bar? And can you verify you have the right account information by logging into spotify.com with the same account credentials
    you're trying to use via the Game Bar?
  5. AlmightyDew Win User

I bought an original Xbox game, Max Payne, and every time I go to a loading screen in one part of the game, it freezes.(got it from xbox market place)

What about if when you try to download your profile, it says "Hi *username*! Downloading your game info." but the progress bar freezes at about 20%?
  6. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Spotify code for purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC

Hello TuFayced,

if you still want to claim Spotify deal switch to the game pass tab your Xbox. once you enter it for Spotify you are given a link to redeem and a bar code. Please note that if you have a Spotify premium account that you cannot use the code it only for new
    users.
Thema:

Game Bar Freezes when trying to connect with Spotify

1. Game Bar Freezes when trying to connect with Spotify - Similar Threads - Game Bar Freezes

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  5. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  6. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  7. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  8. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  9. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  10. My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?

in XBoX on Windows
    My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?: I’ve been using the xbox gaming bar for quite some time, but I can’t seem to find the place to change the video quality and when I record, my cursor always seems to be out of place. Like for...