Game Bar Features Missing

Discus and support Game Bar Features Missing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had to reinstall Windows 10 and now my Game Bar overlay is missing a bunch of features and has changed. I will attach a screenshot of what it looks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TomBombadil__, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Game Bar Features Missing

I had to reinstall Windows 10 and now my Game Bar overlay is missing a bunch of features and has changed. I will attach a screenshot of what it looks like now.

Game Bar Features Missing [​IMG]

Notice there is no friends list, party screen, performance monitor, and I can no longer move the menu around. I'm on Windows version 1909 OS Build 18262.1411.

I hope there is an answer to this because I use the Game Bar all the time to connect with my friends. Thanks

:)

TomBombadil__, Feb 19, 2021
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Is your account signed in? It doesn't look like it on that picture. Did you at anytime close any of the sub windows by clicking on the X at the top right? I just tried mine and it is all correct I closed out one window, shut it down and restarted the
    game bar, that window did not come back by default as I had closed it.

What are the two lines on the left? That's where my settings icon is so have you possibly customized this and now it isn't displaying data you possibly customized out?
  3. telephotoedgar2 Win User

With the new update a lot of things changed, I recommend that you enter to see the information of the update 1903
  4. Muppet Rat Win User

I can confirm I am running 1903 and the features are NOT there.
  5. Muppet Rat Win User

After another update (to the 1903 build) the overlay is now showing as intended. Issue resolved, thread can be closed.

Thanks guys.
  6. Muppet Rat Win User

Hi guys. Sorry for my brief reply yesterday, "life" hit the fan.

So after updating to 1903, the appearance of the interface has changed to the image below. I cant move this new window and there's still no home button.

The images I'm including are all from google as I haven't been able to find a way of screen-grabbing the interface. I
    am logged into my account and clicking on my profile pic (or previously my name) opens the xbox console companion.

Edit to add: I only started using this app yesterday, so haven't made any changes or customization.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Game Bar Features Missing - Similar Threads - Game Bar Features

2. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  3. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  4. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  5. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  6. My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?

in XBoX on Windows
    My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?: I’ve been using the xbox gaming bar for quite some time, but I can’t seem to find the place to change the video quality and when I record, my cursor always seems to be out of place. Like for...
  7. Xbox game bar... gone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar... gone?: First it was all my social widgets, and now the entire application is gone. windows+g just opens the "You need an app to open this gamingoverlay link" thing. I did nothing to delete, remove, or...
  8. I can't open xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open xbox game bar: I am having trouble opening xbox game bar I have tried every method but nothing is working it happened after the recent update if u can help me thank you! It is showing this message sometimes when...
  9. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  10. game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing

in XboX Insiders
    game bar "upload to cloud recorded video" feature no longer showing: https://imgur.com/BshxJJt this started about 2 months ago i think, I was really enjoying the app as it's easy to use and I can upload and share gaming clips with my friends without having issues...