game bar error 0x8232360F. Can someone help to fix this error,?

Discus and support game bar error 0x8232360F. Can someone help to fix this error,? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone help to fix this error,? I have tried repairing and resetting Xbox game bar app, but it does not help. Try enable Xbox game bar, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by phillippong, Nov 8, 2021.

1. phillippong
    phillippong Guest

Can someone help to fix this error,?

I have tried repairing and resetting Xbox game bar app, but it does not help.

Try enable Xbox game bar, it always turns off automatically,

Try Open Captures location, the app comes out without any response.

It did not show any location for me to get video files.

Win+Alt+R shows error

game bar error 0x8232360F. Can someone help to fix this error,? [​IMG]

:)

phillippong, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

Ok.. Let's try other procedures...

Check your updates:

- Open Settings app using Windows + I keys.

- Click Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for updates.

- If the updates are available, download them first and then install them.

- Make sure you have the Windows 21h1 update installed.

- Restart your PC and try again.

If your PC is up to date and the issue persist try to Reset your PC:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/how...
  3. phillippong Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Try to repair the Game Bar:

- Open Windows Search using Windows+S keys and then type “Xbox Game Bar”.
    - Do a right-click on the top of the result and choose App settings.
    - On the Settings page, scroll down to Reset and click Repair.
    - Type Windows + G keys and check if it works.
    Hi, Thanks for your assistant,

I did your suggestion before, but it does not work.

Do you have another way to fix it?
  4. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Try to repair the Game Bar:

- Open Windows Search using Windows+S keys and then type “Xbox Game Bar”.

- Do a right-click on the top of the result and choose App settings.

- On the Settings page, scroll down to Reset and click Repair.

- Type Windows + G keys and check if it works.
  5. goofy. Win User

I cant record!!

The error code is 0x8232360f. I have updated everything that needs to be updated, watched many tutorials. but nothing has worked
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Error code 0x8232360f

Hi there Lutfi welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I had this problem a year ago! I could tell you all the 10 steps I followed to solve it, unfortunately what helped me and solved all this was to restart my PC as it comes here: https://support.microsoft.com/windows/opciones-de -recovery% C3% B3n-en-windows-31ce2444-7de3-818c-d626-e3b5a3024da5 # ID0EDD = Windows_10

In the part of Windows 10 click on "Reset your PC" these instructions will help you to solve the problem, you can even keep your important files!
Thema:

1. game bar error 0x8232360F. Can someone help to fix this error,? - Similar Threads - game bar error

2. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  3. box game bar error 0x82323671 when WebEx session is active

in XBoX on Windows
    box game bar error 0x82323671 when WebEx session is active: It is impossible to record with the recording tool offered by Xbox if there is a WebEx cisco session active. Before the update of Window 11, it was possible to record the live session on Cisco...
  4. Xbox Game Bar error 0x80050007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar error 0x80050007: My recording on my game bar worked for a week until it suddenly started saying “Xbox can’t record” with the error code 0x80050007. I have done nothing that I can think of to alter anything and...
  5. "Your Xbox profile is unable to use parties" error on pc game bar..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Your Xbox profile is unable to use parties" error on pc game bar..: "Your Xbox profile is unable to use parties" error on pc game bar.. this error just started last night randomly. I was in party just fine. Tried to join another. I can join it but i cant hear...
  6. Xbox Game Bar - Error Code 0x82323681

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar - Error Code 0x82323681: I tried looking it up but I can't find any results with the specific error. I've tried recording several apps, I get the same error in all of them. Any ideas? ae47d61d-9ee5-4255-8669-ef4ed2218df3
  7. How do I fix this "loading..." error for Xbox game bar captures?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix this "loading..." error for Xbox game bar captures?: I take a game capture using windows+alt+G, or by doing windows+G and manually clicking "record last 30 seconds." It records something, but when I go to check it in its file location, the capture...
  8. how to fix error 0x82323071 xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix error 0x82323071 xbox game bar: hasn't been working the past week or so with this error code, ican't seem to fix it through resetting, repairing and storage is defintely enough...so i don't rlly know....
  9. Xbox game bar error 0x82323671

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar error 0x82323671: Hello, is anyone familiar with xbox game bar error 0x823236712? 6b9f6bf2-472d-4813-861c-653cb8e17279
  10. win11pc xbox game bar error code'0x82323673'recording is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    win11pc xbox game bar error code'0x82323673'recording is not working: i try to uninstall and reinstall game bar, and then move the folder named'captrues',but it's still bad. bd860bee-7be3-4e50-b1ea-12bd8718f176