Game Bar different on now PC, a few questions.

Discus and support Game Bar different on now PC, a few questions. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] I got a new PC today and the Game Bar is different. Is this version of the Game Bar newer or older? If it is older, how do I update it?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KDPlays, Dec 31, 2019.

1. /u/KDPlays
    /u/KDPlays Guest

Game Bar different on now PC, a few questions. [​IMG]

I got a new PC today and the Game Bar is different. Is this version of the Game Bar newer or older? If it is older, how do I update it?

Different Game Bar

submitted by /u/KDPlays
    [link] [comments]

/u/KDPlays, Dec 31, 2019
  2. Bostonjunk Win User

Game Bar Party chat not working as intended

Your symptoms are identical to mine.

I've been researching this for a few days now, and there are a few people who have developed the same issue recently.

Resetting the Game Bar app fixes it until next reboot, or until the Game Bar process is closed and reopened.
  3. WPAK Win User

how to uninstall xbox game bar

Hi there,

as far as I know you can't uninstall the game bar itself, but you can turn it off, in the settings search for gamebar (or the translation if PC is running a different language) and you should be able to find Game bas settings, the top option will allow you
    the disable the game bar, which will result in Windows+G won't open the game bar.
  4. NUFCxBEAST Win User

Cross compatibility

each new AAA title and promotion ran, they include more for PC gamers as well as console. Gears 4 was pc cross play and that was a few years back, fortnite helped to iron out the differences in game for both console and pc players and now we have all this
    information and need for pc cross play. I can see it being the new norm in a few years. especially the better together slogan Microsoft have adopted on games.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

PC Capture issue

Hi,

The first question we need to ask is have you ever been able to record using Game bar?

Gamebar recording requires compatible hardware, what PC are you using?
  6. chriswatson17 Win User

xbox game bar voice chat not working.

i have tried restarting my pc, using different microphones, uninstalling and reinstalling the game bar, opening ports on my xfinity router, and some youtube fixes that have solved nothing.
Thema:

1. Game Bar different on now PC, a few questions. - Similar Threads - Game Bar different

2. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  3. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  4. в xbox game bar сам по себе выключается микрофон (в настройках винды всё норм). Что делать?

in XboX Insiders
    в xbox game bar сам по себе выключается микрофон (в настройках винды всё норм). Что делать?: В настройках Windows всё нормально. Что делать? submitted by /u/KristGD [link] [comments]
  5. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  6. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  7. How do I fix game bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix game bar?: Hi, every time I use the Xbox Game Bar, specifically Xbox party, it tells me that, "Background Permissions" are turned off. I checked my Windows Settings, and I picked, "allow." I have terminated,...
  8. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  9. Xbox game bar no longer works

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar no longer works: Within the last few days Xbox game bar no longer works properly. I can open it with Win "G"; however, it doesn't display my friends list or even have a sign in option anymore. it lets me use...
  10. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...