Game bar always starts muted no matter what

Discus and support Game bar always starts muted no matter what in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Xbox game bar setting “Turn mic on by default when I record” simply does not work. How do I fix that or can I even fix it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Qertion, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Qertion
    Qertion Guest

The Xbox game bar setting “Turn mic on by default when I record” simply does not work. How do I fix that or can I even fix it.

:)

Qertion, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Qertion

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Are you using windows 10 or 11?
    Is this the first time that you try to use this feature or previously you were able to do it?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. Qertion Win User

I’m using windows 10 and this is not the first time I am using this. I have had this problem for a while. The only way I know of to fix it is to mute and unmute before I do the back ground recording but after a certain amount of time it goes back to being muted.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Enforcement

Always make sure to block and mute toxic players. Never respond to them no matter what they may say to you.
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

[Mod removed] BAN

Always block, mute and report toxic players who make you feel uncomfortable or make threats towards you. Never respond to them no matter what they may say to you.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Incorrect Ban

You called someone a name. You shouldn't engage with toxic people no matter what they say or call you. Always block, mute and report these players. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement
Thema:

1. Game bar always starts muted no matter what - Similar Threads - Game bar always

2. How do I "reset" the Capture destination for the Xbox Game Bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I "reset" the Capture destination for the Xbox Game Bar?: I recently purchased a new external hard drive, and I wanted to change the location where the Xbox Game Bar's captures would save to my new hard drive. The only way to do this is to re-locate the...
  3. Xbox One Controller ONLY working in game bar, and not anywhere else, but it bleeds through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller ONLY working in game bar, and not anywhere else, but it bleeds through...: My Xbox controller does not work anywhere but game bar, but when i have game bar open, it works in the game. Please help. ***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***...
  4. Mic not recording in game (xbox game bar)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic not recording in game (xbox game bar): On xbox Game bar, i can record my microphone over game clips, however it only works if i record my desktop or internet browser, when i am in a game and record what happened the mic is not being...
  5. Why does Xbox Game Bar always gives me lagspikes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Xbox Game Bar always gives me lagspikes?: Everytime during a gaming session, when I see an amazing moment to capture, I start up Xbox Game Bar to either record or take a screenshot. However, it is so resource intensive, it brings my CPU...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on (Continuation cause idk...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on (Continuation cause idk...: Androoideka 3y ago Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on PC Gaming A lot of the time I record the past 10 minutes and then realise it didn't record my voice at all...
  7. Game bar party chats always start disconnected, and refuse to connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game bar party chats always start disconnected, and refuse to connect: Basically whenever I start or join a party on the gamebar on my windows 10 pc, the party says I'm connecting, and everyone else is disconnected. I've tried several things already some of which...
  8. Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and doesn't Record; by default, it is always muted unless I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and doesn't Record; by default, it is always muted unless I...: Many times I forget to unmute at start-up of recording; the result is that I have to squander my recording. For more details check out this thread on Reddit -...
  9. Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Bug, microphone is always muted unless I turn it on: A lot of the time I record the past 10 minutes and then realise it didn't record my voice at all because the microphone was muted. Does anyone else have this issue? I have "Turn mic on by default...
  10. Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...: [img] Whether I was playing a game or wasn't playing a game,when I use "Win + Alt + R"or use "Win + G" to capture, it always showing "目前 法进行录制,请稍后再试". ___ [Translation - "Cannot record now,...