Game Audio Sounds Fine But No Voice Playing Through TV?

Discus and support Game Audio Sounds Fine But No Voice Playing Through TV? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi there I’ve been surfing Reddit the past week or so looking to finally fix a problem I’ve been having. I have a rather old Samsung tv with a Series... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/psychedelicdoode, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Game Audio Sounds Fine But No Voice Playing Through TV?

Hi there I’ve been surfing Reddit the past week or so looking to finally fix a problem I’ve been having. I have a rather old Samsung tv with a Series S. I decided to play without my headset and realized I could hear all game audio besides the in game voices. I’m not really sure what I could do to fix it but anything helps. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/psychedelicdoode
    [link] [comments]

/u/psychedelicdoode, Dec 28, 2022
  2. Wishfullracer1 Win User

No Audio

The audio issue I have is when watching tv the audio goes through my avr. When I decide to play a game, the game plays but no sound through the avr, the tv audio is still going through it, but I do get audio from the game through the tv speakers. Any help?
  3. johnhall119 Win User

wireless headset constantly cuts off from xbox

Wired to the controller has a loss of audio as well. Sound through the tv wired with hdmi works fine.
  4. Sovereign Lazio Win User

Is there any way to play chat through "headset and television" like on the 360?

I really hope Microsoft sees this thread and updates the Xbox One's audio settings so that your own voice comes through both the tv speakers and the headset. As a new Youtuber I am very disappointed that I cannot record my own voice on my videos without
    splitting and splicing wires from my headset and controller so that my voice is transmitted through my tv speakers and recorded along with my game and party chat audio from friends. I am using an Elgato Game Capture Card and it only records audio that comes
    through your tv speakers. Since the Xbox One only allows my voice to come through my headset and not my tv speakers I am unable to record my own voice. So this method of splitting wires and using the Kinect microphone causes a reduced quality and an increased
    echo to my voice audio, making my videos have an overall horrible sound to them. By having my voice audio go through both my headset and tv speakers I would be able to record my voice with good quality. If Microsoft truly cares about it's consumers and making
    the Xbox One an "all in one" media center with social media support then it really needs to make the change in allowing players to have their voice chat audio go through both the headset and tv speakers in its next update.
  5. Tcox22 Win User

7.1 uncompressed will not use the side surrounds when watching tv! Please fix with an update.

Did you update to the February preview? I'm having the same issue only with a soundbar instead of a 7.1 system. Everything sounds fine when I play a game or when a notification comes through, but I have no rear channel audio through the TV app.
  6. Flipsy-079761D4-E7B5 Win User

Audio Crackling has made a return with the most recent update.

My set up is Audio through HDMI to the TV then a pass through to a soundbar. But it still crackles even when sound is just played through the TV.
Thema:

Game Audio Sounds Fine But No Voice Playing Through TV?

1. Game Audio Sounds Fine But No Voice Playing Through TV? - Similar Threads - Game Audio Sounds

2. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  3. Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All"

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All": Hello, I am using Windows 11 and took a video using Windows Game Bar. I could hear audio the entire time I took the capture, and capturing settings were set to "All" yet the video has no sound....
  4. Why does my game audio sound bad when in a party?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game audio sound bad when in a party?: Every time I join a Xbox party on my pc it makes my game audio sound distorted and choppy. I first ran into this problem on Fortnite, when I joined my friends Xbox party it completely switched up...
  5. Strange audio crackling and any in game sounds sound far away or distorted how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange audio crackling and any in game sounds sound far away or distorted how to fix?: Hi, so I've been having this problem whenever I play a game that I have downloaded through the Xbox game pass app where the audio always sounds far away and there is a faint crackling sound. It is...
  6. My game menu sound background audio is fine but the chat I can't barley hear people talk to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game menu sound background audio is fine but the chat I can't barley hear people talk to...: I can't hear my team mate and enemy steps also it almost seems as the speakers sounds are off I hear things coming from my left at and along of time it's. Off dc764487-28ea-4b88-9fbe-403a12f5afa1
  7. my xbox series s, won’t play game sound. And by that I mean it will play system audio, like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series s, won’t play game sound. And by that I mean it will play system audio, like...: brand new series s. audio on home screen works (button click sounds and such) when a game is started no audio from tv. seems to be sporadic. no game audio for halo or starwars battlefront, but...
  8. For about a month now I've recorded game clips that have no sound or the audio is not in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For about a month now I've recorded game clips that have no sound or the audio is not in...: I've tried multiple online solutions that only seem to be a temporary fix and I'm hoping maybe to find a solution that permanently helps resolve this issue? Also, it apparently only happens when...
  9. Unable to adjust chat mixer to hear audio/game sound on mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to adjust chat mixer to hear audio/game sound on mic: Recently, out of nowhere my microphone decided it was done picking up game sound. I can still chat and hear friends. Naturally i figured it was because my mic was broken..nope. Then, I figured it...
  10. game bar does not recording audio correctly while recording both desktop and microphone sound

in XBoX on Windows
    game bar does not recording audio correctly while recording both desktop and microphone sound: hello, i used x-box 'record this' option for a few times and had a problem that it didn't record both desktop sound and my microphone properly. it can records desktop sound like my game sound...