Game Audio Language
Discus and support Game Audio Language in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do I change in fallout 76 Portugues to English? 804b51b5-bae6-4240-b841-79fd8a46e68c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by abosco56, May 8, 2021.
Thema:
Game Audio Language
Loading...
-
Game Audio Language - Similar Threads - Game Audio Language
-
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.
in XboX InsidersIntermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by... -
Game Captures not recording audio
in XboX InsidersGame Captures not recording audio: On the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, Game Captures are no longer recording audio. This occurs whether audio is coming through a headset or the TV speakers. Recording settings: - Display is set... -
Xbox Game Bar recorded audio seems to be filtered
in XboX InsidersXbox Game Bar recorded audio seems to be filtered: I have Xbox Game Bar set to record all audio and my microphone. When I play my recordings, the audio seems to have been filtered, like it was trying to remove background noise or something. There... -
There's a bug in audio xbox 360 games there's no bgp only sound effects only works when...
in XboX InsidersThere's a bug in audio xbox 360 games there's no bgp only sound effects only works when...: Tekken 6 and resident evil have no bgm audio only sound effects when i restarts the console it works also no save room theme in residen evil code veronica x 360 versions i tried audio settings i... -
Xbox series in game audio problem
in XboX InsidersXbox series in game audio problem: Hey, I’ve been having problems with my Xbox series S with game dialogue audio, it seems every single game I’ve been installing now has a problem with the endgame dialogue. I thought it was weird... -
How to change the audio language on skyrim ? (with the game pass)
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to change the audio language on skyrim ? (with the game pass): Hello, I need help with mis skyrim audio I downloaded the game with my computer in french and I wanted the game in english so I changed the language of my windows This worked but only for the... -
Change language (audio, UI, text) of Starfield / NO language option in the game
in XBoX Games and AppsChange language (audio, UI, text) of Starfield / NO language option in the game: I am super annoyed about the fact that the Xbox App does NOT give me the option I want to install a game in and that games like Gears 5 or Starfield also do NOT have a language option IN GAME. My...