Game audio doesn't work on my TV, but works on my headset.

Discus and support Game audio doesn't work on my TV, but works on my headset. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the post says. Xbox game audio does not work on my TV but works on my headset. All other audio works perfectly fine. When I go to the menu I hear... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Semio24, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Semio24
    Semio24 Guest

As the post says. Xbox game audio does not work on my TV but works on my headset. All other audio works perfectly fine. When I go to the menu I hear the menu sounds and the clicking sounds. But once I open up a game all the volume stops and can only be heard through my headset. Even when disconnected it doesn't work.

Does anybody know of a fix? Or why this is happening in the first place?

:)

Semio24, Feb 20, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your audio problem.

Just a heads up that it is automatically set up to the headset audio if you have the headset plugged in most especially with stereo headsets.

Try checking this link for more information about audio outputs and what you can do:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. BloodPrince 361 Win User

Do hearing aid streamers work on Xbox one?

im deaf myself but i use a stereo headset to watch TV. if the game audio is streamed THROUGH the TV and the audio equipment is hooked up to TV itself NOT the Xbox then the headeset should work. only approved devices will link with the Xbox itself like Turtle
    Beach headsets etc.

my stereo wireless headset is hooked to TV output and my Xbox is hooked to the TV input. game audio works fine for me
  4. defiantsoul15 Win User

My xbox can't recognize my hdmi. Please help.

Thanks for the reply.

My tv doesn't have an optical audio jack so I had to order a digital to analog audio converter with rca cables. After they arrive I should be able to plug them into my tv to get sound right? If that doesn't work I'll look into the headset.
  5. Ziggy Kaeser Win User

My LG tv settings have done something to my Xbox 1

the audio only works with my headset plugged in, but still no tv sound
  6. fio'c Win User

Headset

I have sound on my TV but when I plug in my Turtle beach headset my Game audio disappears but the headset is working for chat , I can hear friends ...
Thema:

1. Game audio doesn't work on my TV, but works on my headset. - Similar Threads - Game audio doesn't

2. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  3. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  4. My gaming monitor has built in speakers but there is no audio coming out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gaming monitor has built in speakers but there is no audio coming out?: I have an XBOX series S and i have connected it to my monitor with an hdmi cable and there is no sound at all. I have an ACER NITRO VG0 so there is no headphone jack at all. I am not sure what to...
  5. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da
  6. I cant hear any game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant hear any game audio: I have a headset plugged into my controller but can only hear party chat and game chat, nothing else, how can i fix it? 853149ce-41f5-48e1-b06f-db91ba7d086b
  7. Xbox game bar doesn't record game and audio without microphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar doesn't record game and audio without microphone: Xbox game bar doesn't let me record game audio only, it's force me plug the Microphone to record game with sound. but i hate voice in my video, so i want recording screen with game sound only...
  8. Why doesn't my xbox game bar show any audio inputs or outputs and how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't my xbox game bar show any audio inputs or outputs and how do I fix this?: [img] Personally I like to adjust the volumes here but suddenly I can't see it so please help me. e880ead2-b82b-4e22-903e-75a9a36ff273
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite): So I have this issue and mainly pin pointed it to my Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller, when I join an xbox party using my headset with the controller, I can hear them and they can hear me, same...
  10. Game DVR doesn't record video but just a screenshot of 1 minut with audio.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR doesn't record video but just a screenshot of 1 minut with audio.: Basically is that... The Game DVR capture only an image with audio: [img] The problem only appears when I use the ''Clip that'' option... Thank you 2cc70b0d-65de-4b2d-893a-f5e6639bf1b3