Game/app

Discus and support Game/app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play on nintendo switch and in minecraft when i chat nobody can see it and i cant see other peoples messages. I first thought hive shadow muted me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by basti scf, May 12, 2020.

  1. basti scf
    basti scf Guest

    Game/app


    I play on nintendo switch and in minecraft when i chat nobody can see it and i cant see other peoples messages. I first thought hive shadow muted me (hive: minecraft online server) but then in survival games with my friends i realised my problem was different,
    i also messaged the hive and they said that they couldnt find a way to help directly so i investigated on my microsoft account but couldnt find anything either

    ————

    Basically, my minecraft chat doesn’t work

    :)
     
    basti scf, May 12, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

    games and apps

  3. DeaDKinG305 Win User

    Game/app

    It might be the way your account is set up in your account settings, or the way your Nintendo switch account may be set up.

    If you cant fix it try to contact Xbox support: https://support.xbox.com
  4. DakkaRaptor Win User

    Games and Apps

    Hi there. Sadly this is a hardware fault that has exsisted since day one. What happens is that the drive wont read certain disks and then refuse to read ones it used to later. The only 4 things that might help would be to either remove your account and
    re add it again. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds or when it turns off this will clear cache then turn back on. Uninstall and reinstall the game. Or do a soft reset of xbox and select to keep games and apps. If none of these help its the hardware.
    I hope this helps in some way and hope you are safe and well during these difficult times.
  5. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

    Gaming and apps

    Which game doesn't work? Games are taken off the service every month.
  6. RubenFabian1 Win User

    Gaming and apps

    I got a error saying to sign in but im on my account that had the gamepass on it but it still wont let me play gamepass games and when i check the game is still on gamepass
Thema:

Game/app

Loading...
  1. Game/app - Similar Threads - Game app

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  4. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  8. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  9. September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 14,...
  10. September 10, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.15.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 10, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.15.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 10,...