game and livestream problem

Discus and support game and livestream problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why cant i livestream avowed on xbox to twitch? cf0713a9-5db4-4517-b819-b5870e1c7ea3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brandon Maldonado1, Feb 22, 2025.

  1. game and livestream problem


    why cant i livestream avowed on xbox to twitch?

    :)
     
    Brandon Maldonado1, Feb 22, 2025
    #1
  2. zdopeheathen Win User
  3. Poofius Win User

    BO2 Lobby View and Create-A-Class view

    Why was it removed? Didn't they livestream the game anyways?
  4. Korupt Beats Win User

    This game doesn't allow live streaming

    I had to download the xbox insider app and join the xbox preview update omega, once I did that I opened up twitch, tried livestreaming, and again it said livestreaming isnt available. But all you have to do after that Is in the middle of the livestream, switch games and go back and it should work, this worked for me and a couple of my friends.
  5. Paul Doyle-E6B1B49A- Win User

    live stream problem, spoke with activision

    It might simply be that you don't have enough upstream to livestream your games. On a 2.8Mb/s connection you'll be able to upload 0.35MB worth of data each second. Livestreaming might simply be eating all this upstream bandwith up, so your lag will increase
    as you have less bandwidth available to you.

    Could you do a speedtest whilst you are livestreaming, so we can see how much bandwidth is left. If you could find out what the bitrate of your livestream is too, that would help.
  6. bowski477 Win User

    Xbox One record your friends voices

    If everyone in your party agrees to it than it's not really a problem. It would just be nice to have the option. Rather than a livestream be a one sided conversation.
Thema:

game and livestream problem

Loading...
  1. game and livestream problem - Similar Threads - game livestream problem

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  7. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  8. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  9. Is it allowed to livestream games on RetroArch from the livestream option on share tab

    in XBoX on Windows
    Is it allowed to livestream games on RetroArch from the livestream option on share tab: I know RetroArch or emulators in general are a rocky area in the TOS of xbox but I found I was able to start my stream while in dev mode. Before I do this normally for long periods of time I...
  10. Fortnite in game chat not being broadcasted on livestream (NO CAPTURE CARD)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite in game chat not being broadcasted on livestream (NO CAPTURE CARD): Hi, I´ve been streaming on fortnite for a while now, and ive always have had this problem, the game chat is not being broadcasted, i was another thread of the same problem but i think it hasnt...