game add on refund?

Discus and support game add on refund? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ok. so this is 100% my fault, i accidentally purchased the taken king dlc for destiny thinking it included both the dlc and the game. i miss read the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SILVA VNIX, Jun 12, 2016.

1. SILVA VNIX
    SILVA VNIX Guest

game add on refund?

ok. so this is 100% my fault, i accidentally purchased the taken king dlc for destiny thinking it included both the dlc and the game. i miss read the deals with gold games, i dunno how i made this mistake, but i have, and although its my screw up i was wondering
    if i would be able to get the money refunded to my xbox account. thank you.

:)

SILVA VNIX, Jun 12, 2016
  2. Game add on

i just bought a game and installed it and i installed a add on for the game but i cant play the content from the add on i need help iv already uninstalled both and reinstalled both and the same thing and and everything else is up to date what do i do

VirtuosoAphid83, Jun 12, 2016
  3. game add on

First thing, can you please be a bit more specific. I.E. Which game which add on?

Also once installed the add ons features will be automatically added to your game.

Listed mia 510, Jun 12, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

game add on refund?

Daft Badger, Jun 12, 2016
  5. Daft Badger Win User

game add on refund?

6. BusGod Win User

Refund of game add on

If it is telling you to pay and you have either paid and downloaded premium, paid separately for second assault or China rising, then the problem mostly likely is you haven't installed them.

I had the same issue, I paid for premium, went to the store downloaded it and such then did CR and SA. Nothing would work- said I had to pay for the maps to play. Then I realized all I did was download not install. Went back to the game icon clicked on
    addons and installed each one.

Try it.
  7. damon1142 Win User

Refund of game add on

it is the same problems most of the forums have stated on them , it's telling me to pay even on the maps that come with the game . i can get in games on rare occasions and have had my internet provider run tests and everything is good . it does appear it
    works for a select few , but for the most part it has been referred to as a "trainwreck" lol . all i know is i payed for a service they promised , but have yet to deliver for the majority of the battlefield community across most platforms and as i understand
    is a server error on their part .
  8. damon1142 Win User

Refund of game add on

yes but i have been in a game twice and it is deff installed. you only have to go on the battlefield 4 forums to see it is not an isolated incident and trying to get anything out of Dice or EA is a nightmare . I feel truly cheated given the amount of money
    i spent on the console and game only to be greeted with a laundry list of problems that was conveniently left out of all the trailers and advertisements .
  9. BusGod Win User

Refund of game add on

I will admit BF4 had lots of problems. However most of those issues were fixed with the last patch. Second Assault and China Rising work well for me and my friends.

When you say it does not work, can you give us more information so we can help? Did you install them after you downloaded them? Go to your BF icon click on it with the menu button, show addons, then install each one.
Thema:

game add on refund?

1. game add on refund? - Similar Threads - game add refund

2. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  3. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  4. add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please

in XboX Insiders
    add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please: I really liked playing f1 21 but for some reason they lowered it, could an f1 game be added again that is not the manager submitted by /u/yarcortzz [link] [comments]
  5. Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox...: Is there a way to add my Xbox Game Pass on PC to my Steam account (i.e, having my xbox games show up in my Steam Library) ? Using a new HP Omen 16 gaming laptop b2b56295-7dc7-47d0-9f82-811c8bad3300
  6. bought an add on which i thought was a game, can i get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought an add on which i thought was a game, can i get a refund?: i bought an add on (hot wheels Forza) which i thought was a game, i downloaded it on XboxS however as i haven't got the game can i cancel/get a refund? d507eeea-4bef-4949-9820-26f144997d65
  7. Trying to refund a game add-on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to refund a game add-on: I recently purchased a game add-on and I know for a fact I have not played the add-on for more than two hours. I've also just purchased it three days ago and when I go to my order history it does...
  8. Are you able to refund game add-ons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you able to refund game add-ons?: Hi there, I've recently bought a Forza Horizon 4 Add-on for 20$ not knowing it was an add-on. I was trying to get the actual game and did not read the description correctly. When I go to the...
  9. My 7 year old son downloaded an add on for a game he does not own. How can we get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 7 year old son downloaded an add on for a game he does not own. How can we get a refund?: My son mistakenly downloaded an add on for a game that he doesn't own. I think he thought it was the full game. I was not aware that was doing this until he came running down the step in tears....
  10. Refund of game add on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund of game add on: i know it says no refunds , but i have gone out an bought an xbox one specifically for playing Battlefield 4 which will not wok ! i have also bought the second **** add on , which also does not...