Game Activity in Discord can't be disabled on Xbox

Discus and support Game Activity in Discord can't be disabled on Xbox in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, does anyone know how to hide my Activity Status (Rich Presence)? When I play in Xbox my Discord account show my activity to everyone even though... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by I am NoName, Mar 16, 2023.

1. I am NoName
    I am NoName Guest

Hello, does anyone know how to hide my Activity Status (Rich Presence)? When I play in Xbox my Discord account show my activity to everyone even though I disabled it on my PC

:)

I am NoName, Mar 16, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

you can try the following steps:

Open the Discord app on your Xbox.

Navigate to the "User Settings" option and select it.

Scroll down to the "Game Activity" section and toggle off the "Display currently running game as a status message" option.

If the above step doesn't work, try unlinking your Xbox account from Discord. To do this, go to the "Connections" section in the "User Settings" and unlink your Xbox account from Discord.

Finally, you can try disabling the Game Activity status on your Xbox itself. To do this, go to the "Settings" option on your Xbox and navigate to the "Preferences" section. Under the "Online status & history" option, toggle off the "Show my game activity" option.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Child account can't link Discord to Xbox

4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

How to claim Discord Nitro?

Hi In You Xbox, Go until the Play Free in Home, then you go see EA Access/Discord Nitro, Click there and go down to select Discord Nitro, the console go open a Pop Up to you showing a Link with QR Code, get the link and open in your PC to active the Discord
    Nitro.

When you done this, go In your Discord and go in Activity/Rewards to Claim more 3 months of Game Pass to Xbox
  5. Nursemorph Win User

I'm trying to stream Potion Craft on xbox series x and is gives me that warning that i can't stream this game, why? I see so many people streaming it on Twitch

I can't imagine any reason for it to be barred from being streamed. If you have Discord, might be worth joining their Discord to ask as that seems the only social area they are active with:

https://discord.com/invite/PotionCraft
  6. John P_14 Win User

Can't activate Discord Game Pass codes for Xbox.

I'm sorry to hear that. If you are seeing the error above, that means you do not meet the eligibility requirements to redeem the code. For more information, you may check out this link; https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/8....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Game Activity in Discord can't be disabled on Xbox - Similar Threads - Game Activity Discord

2. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  3. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  4. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....
  5. I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating xbox game bar: I do not get the capture options to record in the background when activating the xbox game bar, what can I do? d9667d4d-593e-4fc1-9969-bf20e8d78b76
  6. How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.: It says we need adult permission but this is not a kid account f2965e27-ae42-4a75-80c6-b182b1060935
  7. Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can't hear me unless the Game Bar is actively open: Since last weekend, unless the Game Bar is actively open, my friends can't hear me in the party chat, but I can hear them at all times though. I've tried reseting and repairing the Game Bar but...
  8. Why does the mic audio only work when the Xbox game bar is actively open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the mic audio only work when the Xbox game bar is actively open?: The mic audio works perfectly fine when I have the Xbox game bar open but, when it Is closed the mic isn'tbeing picked up. 36e51d7b-e67b-4d51-b4d0-37ad18b71460
  9. Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.: I migrated my Realms a while back and have already been billed on 12/1 by microsoft for the subscription this month. It shows up as an Active subscription on my microsoft accounts page, but...
  10. Xbox party chat wont work unless game bar overlay is actively open

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party chat wont work unless game bar overlay is actively open: need a fix asap, tryna play games and party wont work, ive tried everything i can find and nothing has worked. i just need a simple fix for windows 11 home version, i cannot access background apps...