Game aborts at end, using tickets and coins, but not allowing rewards to be claimed

Discus and support Game aborts at end, using tickets and coins, but not allowing rewards to be claimed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past two nights, I have had trouble with Bingo progressing beyond the conclusion of the game. I play the full game, using coins and powerups.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LuxuriantCat9, Sep 27, 2017.

  1. Game aborts at end, using tickets and coins, but not allowing rewards to be claimed


    For the past two nights, I have had trouble with Bingo progressing beyond the conclusion of the game. I play the full game, using coins and powerups. When the game is over, instead of going to the "open luggage" screen, it aborts completely, and I must
    reopen the game from scratch. My power balls are credited on the power card, but I can't claim any "luggage" contents. Since this happens game after game, I either have to give up playing or continually lose all my coins and powerups without the ability
    to cash in any new rewards. This is obviously unacceptable. Please fix!

    :)
     
    LuxuriantCat9, Sep 27, 2017
    #1
  2. MS Bingo

    What is going on with Bingo, It will not connect if you do connect at the end of the game it freezes and you can't collect the rewards. Also it has been several months that you can not watch the ads to obtain tickets and coins
     
    UnitingStar003, Sep 27, 2017
    #2
  3. rdwlcw
    rdwlcw Guest
    BINGO

    Game back on but can't get the daily 5 ticket / 20 coin reward.
     
    rdwlcw, Sep 27, 2017
    #3
  4. LuxuriantCat9 Win User

    Game Freezs

    It's sadly still taking tickets, coins, and powerups, then aborting, and failing to pay the rewards that you have earned during the time it WAS working. I'll try again tomorrow and see if anyone has been able to fix the problem!
  5. Garmonbozia81 Win User

    Tickets on Bingo game

    Hello SaucyMage3426,

    Tickets allow you to purchase bingo cards. You cannot use them to purchase Keys or Coins.

    You can find more information on how to earn Coins, Keys, Tickets, and Powerups here:

    www.facebook.com/.../1759013544324673
  6. John P_14 Win User

    "Looks like you already own this" Issue

    I understand. It may be possible that we can only use 330 mine coins from Microsoft rewards once so I highly recommend submitting a ticket to Microsoft Rewards Support through the link I sent above.
  7. ChiefJoboo Win User

    Program will not allow me to claim free tickets or coins. PLEASE FIX.

    What program are you talking about?
  8. Azrael008uk Win User

    Happy Wars is better than I thought it would be..

    Gameplay rewards you with Happy Coins.

    Happy Coins allow you to access the "Happy Shop LITE".

    This is a "LITE" version of the full Happy Shop where you cash in your Happy Tickets for rewards.

    Not sure how it's different from the "full" version. I can only presume "full version" shop items are or better quality.

    I like this game on the surface... but there's no point letting myself like it and getting attached to it if it's going to persistently nag and niggle for me to spend extra money.

    Even if I paid what I thought was a fair price for the game, since it is after all free, I would be annoyed that it would still be trying to milk me for more cash.
Thema:

Game aborts at end, using tickets and coins, but not allowing rewards to be claimed

Loading...
  1. Game aborts at end, using tickets and coins, but not allowing rewards to be claimed - Similar Threads - Game aborts end

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  10. How to completely abort and remove a started game download?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to completely abort and remove a started game download?: I initialized a new X1 yesterday and started a download, and stopped - so it was never finalized. But it remained in "to install" or whatever it was called. But found no alternative to just...