G920 Connection issue after the latest Alpha ring update.

Discus and support G920 Connection issue after the latest Alpha ring update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the last inside update (Alpha ring) has anyone had an issue with the G920 wheel working on startup. I was able to use the wheel in Forza with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Godspeed4480, Oct 3, 2020.

1. G920 Connection issue after the latest Alpha ring update.

After the last inside update (Alpha ring) has anyone had an issue with the G920 wheel working on startup. I was able to use the wheel in Forza with minor issue but Assetto Corsa Competizione not so much. Did a couple of restarts a disconnects and reconnects to finally get it working. It still caused a few hiccups during the 20 minute race too. Also the light is blinking at a steady pace on the wheel when starting up and it doesn't do the radius check until I do multiple connects and the wheel light will also go solid.

submitted by /u/Godspeed4480
    [link] [comments]

/u/Godspeed4480, Oct 3, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Resident Evil 0 Game Crashing

Hi SnoFox,

This has been a known issue for a while now and acknowledged by the Xbox Preview team and were testing a fix for this issue in the Alpha ring back in December. Since then, there has been no updates but based on this

article
    I'm assuming the issue was resolved in the Alpha ring preview update but doesn't seem to have gone live yet. There could have been some setbacks or the issue re-surfaced.

This was being tested in the Alpha ring, which is the first ring to test preview updates and requires an invitation to join, and has preview updates with the potential to have the most bugs so it's possible it's stalled in the Alpha ring.

My suggestion is to report the issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app, which you can do so by the report a problem option in the power menu after you have the app downloaded.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

If you join the Insider program, eventually it should get pushed to the other preview rings and you can get the fix in an upcoming preview update before it would go live.
  3. WPAK Win User

Game not appearing in ready to install?

4. sandy the hippy Win User

Opt out of the program New Xbox One Experience Preview.

wait... so my current os version (latest alpha ring release) caused major issues with my router causing it to reset every time it goes online... it then crashed the router during an update... After several offline resets etc... the console still on same
    os bersion... I'm stuck with this os till it goes live even if I remove myself from the program? That's not great... Will Microsoft refund my xbox live sub since I can't utilise it due to their update? Doubt it... meh... cause whenever I restore it's still
    the alpha build not public release?
  5. Daft Badger Win User

august xbox 2020 update

The new update is only out for some Alpha & Alpha skip ahead insiders at the moment.

If you're in the Omega ring then you'll probably be the last ring to get the update before it's released to everyone.
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

new update - no party notifications

This has supposedly been fixed, along with a bunch of other stuff, in an update that's available for people in the preview program (alpha ring) now.

So, if you're in the alpha ring, check for updates and you should see it there ready to install.

If you're not in the alpha ring, or you're not in the preview program at all, I expect they'll roll out an update with a bunch of fixes in it to the public fairly soon.
Thema:

G920 Connection issue after the latest Alpha ring update.

1. G920 Connection issue after the latest Alpha ring update. - Similar Threads - G920 Connection issue

2. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  3. The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??

in XBoX on Consoles
    The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??: I have the Xbox One S and I am trying to play F1 23 but when I want to assign commands to the LSB and RSB buttons they are not detected, can you please help me. I already updated the firmware and...
  4. G920 wheel not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    G920 wheel not working: Have just purchased a g920 wheel for my sons Xbox x, the wheel Works in Home Screen but not in Forza or any other racing game it just does not respond, I have installed g hub on my mac and the...
  5. Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in.: As you may now, Roblox is a very low demanding game, so therefore I do not believe this is a crash based off of bad pc (i use 32 gigs ram, 3060ti, i5 something). But anyways, lets get to the...
  6. G920 wheel not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    G920 wheel not working: Have just purchased a g920 wheel for my sons Xbox x, the wheel Works in Home Screen but not in Forza or any other racing game it just does not respond, I have installed g hub on my mac and the...
  7. Logitech G920 working on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech G920 working on xbox: I've been on the market for a gaming steering wheel that I could use on my Xbox one s and I came across the Logitech G920 and I was wondering if it would work on my Xbox....
  8. How do i connect Logitech g920?y

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i connect Logitech g920?y: my g920 stopped working. All I get is a blinking light. 2852f237-fc83-4960-b464-80a37f74148a
  9. I have a xbox series s how do I connect my logitech g920 Steering wheel / Pedals/ Shifter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a xbox series s how do I connect my logitech g920 Steering wheel / Pedals/ Shifter...: The wheel works when connected to xbox but does not work when I load grand theft auto up 9c9391e1-5583-44d0-b1f3-2f97009b8ea0
  10. Problem to connect Logitech G920 Racing wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem to connect Logitech G920 Racing wheel: I just bought a Racing wheel for my sons to use with Forza Motorsport 7. I cn start the Forza 7 but l'm not able to steer the car. We're having the Xbox one and I've tried to reboot and...