G5 Games

Discus and support G5 Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to access the G5 games I own but an error code pops up. Error code - 0x80073cF9. What does it mean? 72251afa-d833-486f-b23c-207a883ae6f6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrodySal2013, Jan 10, 2021.

  1. BrodySal2013
    BrodySal2013 Guest

    G5 Games


    Trying to access the G5 games I own but an error code pops up. Error code - 0x80073cF9. What does it mean?

    :)
     
    BrodySal2013, Jan 10, 2021
    #1
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

    G5 Games

    Have you tried hard rebooting the system and clearing its cache? To do this, do the following:

    1. Hold the power button o the system for ~10 seconds until its completely offline.

    2. Unplug the power cord from system for 1 minute.

    3. Once a minute has passed, plug the system back in and restart the system.
  3. Georges C. Win User

    g5 game will not open

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

    Hello SandraClayborne, Would G5 be Gears of Wars 5, if so are you playing on console or PC?

    When trying to start it does it give an error message?

    Have you tried any procedures on your device, if so which ones?

    If you can give more details.
  4. Major Wreckus Win User

    Another failure

    People who love TF is the ones at g5 - g10 because they can destroy anyone lower than that. I'm filled with full of G2's and they are no hope for even a G5.
  5. RDRush Win User

    XBox Gamepass PC Beta

    Blasted through Gears Ultimate & 4 and now playing 5 -just completed 50 Waves of Horde tonight so Gears games run as expected. Thnx for the recommendation btw - was gonna take G5 for a spin anyway, but appreciated never-the-less. Take care. G5 is awesome.
  6. x EeMBe x Win User

    Games with Gold for April

    Might try Fable but racing games aren't my cup of tea. More time to finish the new G5 achievements.
Thema:

G5 Games

Loading...
  1. G5 Games - Similar Threads - Games

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...