G29 weird centering spring in Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support G29 weird centering spring in Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, I bought the G29 gaming wheel, and I have had a few problems so far. The first problem got fixed by uninstalling Logitech Gaming Software (I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeppe Schultz Hjul, Feb 20, 2023.

1. G29 weird centering spring in Forza Horizon 5

Recently, I bought the G29 gaming wheel, and I have had a few problems so far. The first problem got fixed by uninstalling Logitech Gaming Software (I suppose it won't work properly with both GHub and LGS?). Basically my problem was, that whenever i turned my steering wheel about 75 degrees, it would begin to feel more and more stiff the further I turn the wheel (even with centering spring is set to 0 in GHub). And so, after I uninstalled LGS, the wheel finally had no resistance at all, when set to 0. When I start FH5 however, the same problem happens. If I turn all of the force-feedback settings to the lowest ingame + set centering spring in GHub to 0, the wheel, again, starts to get more resistant after 75 degrees of turning. If I do a full 900 degree turn and let go of the wheel, it will center itself to about 75 degrees again (and there will be no resistance from 75 to -75 degrees at all). I have played Euro Truck Simulator 2 with the wheel too, and this problem is not occuring in these games. Any suggestions what to do??

Note: Since I installed FH5 from Microsoft and not Steam, I cannot make a seperate wheel profile for the game because of the hidden "WindowsApps" folder which I can't access. I therefore use the desktop profile, but I'm not sure whether or not this has anything to do with the problem.

:)

Jeppe Schultz Hjul, Feb 20, 2023
  2. Jeppe Schultz Hjul Win User

Okay, will do that. Thanks for the reply.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jeppe, your question is really very specific and within the Forza game, in this case the ideal would be to contact them so that they can help you.

Forza Support

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us
  4. jeres8860 Win User

flickering at bottom of screen on new game pass 4 K games (Forza Horizon 5 & Halo Infinite)

Thanks! The weird thing is, this issue only happens with series x games. Forza horizon 4 looks perfect. It’s just the new multiplayer halo and Forza Horizon 5.
  5. Veroli-04F4075D-DDA0 Win User

So are there no real tracks?

being that it's a side project, i think it's unfair to lable it arcadey

for what you want, you have to wait til Forza 5

^^think of Forza Horizon as the cream center in an Oreo cookie :)
  6. gopaln s Win User

Forza Horizon 4 does not configure the keys of the logitech G29 steering wheel

Hi

I recently purchased Logitech G29 to play on Forza horizon 4 , but FH4 is not recognizing my wheels(in settings under wheels nothing shows) , i have installed recent update Logitech gaming software , also i tried forza emuwheels still no help, i have no
    issue with wheels in other games. Can anyone help.
Thema:

1. G29 weird centering spring in Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - G29 weird centering

2. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  3. Hi, I'm in St Maarten, an island in the Caribbean. I have a Logitech G29 steering wheel...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm in St Maarten, an island in the Caribbean. I have a Logitech G29 steering wheel...: I see Forza Horizon 5 has drag racing. Will I be able to use the cloud version down here? Can I purchase the game, so I don't have to stream it? Our internet is barely decent, at 35 Megabits. I...
  4. G29 ffb not working on forza motorsport

in XBoX on Consoles
    G29 ffb not working on forza motorsport: G29 force feedback isn't working on forza motorsport, steering and pedals are perfect, just no ffb, the other games I play are fh4, fh5, fm7 and the wheel works perfect with all of them, ffb works...
  5. Will my Logitech G29 work with xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my Logitech G29 work with xbox cloud gaming?: I have a Logitech G29 and I wanna set it up to my PC to play Forza Horizon 5, but I play it on Xbox Cloud Gaming. So I wanna know if I would be able to use it before I set it up....
  6. I cant conect my g29 to forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant conect my g29 to forza horizon 4: When i go to settings in fh4 i only see keyboard and controller i cant see wheel bc21e015-3bcc-47b5-8870-c41456984ef4
  7. G29 Forza horizon Game Pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    G29 Forza horizon Game Pass ultimate: Good Evening, I currently have a Logitech G29 that is well recognized on my PC. The problem is : on Forza Horizon 5 launched on the Game Pass Cloud, the wheel isnt recognized at all.. Is it...
  8. Why doesn't my G29 steering wheel not ant to work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't my G29 steering wheel not ant to work?: My G29 doesn't want to calibrate or be dectected but all the buttons and other things work, could I have some help. Also I have a blinking light next to the PS3/PS4 option. No FFB or sensing...
  9. Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29

in XboX Insiders
    Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29: Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29 The LSB & RSB buttons on the 3 wheels above cannot be used on Xbox one and Series S and X because Xbox or Microsoft hasn’t mapped those controls yet. The...
  10. Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29

in XboX Insiders
    Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29: The LSB & RSB buttons on the 3 wheels above cannot be used on Xbox one and Series S and X because Xbox or Microsoft hasn’t mapped those controls yet. The LSB and RSB on the Xbox controller are the...