G29 Shifter doesn’t work with Forza 7 on XBox

Discus and support G29 Shifter doesn’t work with Forza 7 on XBox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone give me some guidance in using the G920 wheel and G29 shifter with Forza7/6/3 on an Xbox console? The wheel and shifter is recognized and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kayak Killer184, Dec 12, 2017.

1. G29 Shifter doesn’t work with Forza 7 on XBox

Can anyone give me some guidance in using the G920 wheel and G29 shifter with Forza7/6/3 on an Xbox console? The wheel and shifter is recognized and works with Project Cars 2 but only the wheel and pedals work on the Forza games.

I have tried the three button reset, a new shifter, installed the app on my PC and it recognizes all three prices (ruling out a bad shifter port on the wheel). Am I missing something? Is the shifter supported in Forza 7?

:)

Kayak Killer184, Dec 12, 2017
  2. InDaHeezy
    InDaHeezy Guest
    Logitech confirms new G920 wheel for Xbox One

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-ps4-and-reveals-a-new-xbox-one-contender-too

G29 Shifter doesn’t work with Forza 7 on XBox [​IMG]

The G29 starts shipping in July. Both units will cost £299.99 - a significant price point, but one that puts it in line with Thrustmaster's top-end console wheels. Like them, both the G29 and G920 will have a separate stick shifters should you want to go beyond the paddle shifts on the main unit.

It seems likely the Xbox version will be around the same price and it doesn't release until October.

InDaHeezy, Dec 12, 2017
  3. I have a ps4 logitech g29

It doesn't seem so, as according to the
    official product page
    , the steering wheel is only officially compatible with the PS3, PS4, PC, and Mac. It doesn't seem to be developed with any Xbox support in mind.

You could try Forza on PC, if that's an option available for you.

Internet Expert, Dec 12, 2017
  4. AndrewXBOX1 Win User

Logitech shifter doesnt work on forza 4

The April xbox update killed the Logitech shifter in forza horizon 4 and forza 7

Others and I reported this to MS recently, but no fix as of yet. - https://forums.forza.net/t/wheels-logitech-g29-shifter-not-detected/599505

My racing sim setup at home uses both those games and was working fine up until the April xbox one update.

Now my racing sim setup is useless to me, I'm stuck playing forza 6 till MS fixes this issue if they ever do
  5. KryptekPrecision Win User

G920 Paddle Shifter not working on Forza 6 or Forza 7 - XBox One Console

Hello,

I purchased the Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel that comes with the floor pedals. I have it hooked up to my Xbox One. The paddle shifter works great when I play Forza Horizons 2 but the paddle shifter does not
    work at all on Forza 6 or Forza 7. The car shifts gears automatically which I do not want. On these 2 games the steering wheel works fine as well as all of the buttons but I just can't get the paddle shifters working. I believe I have it configured properly
    in the controller set up page. Is there a glitch that anyone knows of? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mindope
    Hello Mindope. Sorry to hear you're having this problem. I have the a steering wheel myself for Xbox and the only way for me to get it to work is if I open the game using the controls on the wheel itself. Let me know if this works for you.
  6. Nazir Rana Win User

Hi just wondering if anybody knows why my Logitech shifter isn’t working with for a horizon 5 If you do please let me know at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** thank you

Hi, thanks for the suggestions, however the shifter works perfectly fine with Forza horizon 3.
  7. LP570-Z06-R32 Win User

I got a g920 and my shifter dont work on forza horizon 3 im on xbox one s it was Working 1 week ago and it work on fh5 can Anybody help me please...

I've been experiencing the same problem as you for almost a month now.

I've deducted that the April update seemed to accidentally turn off shifter functionality for Forza Horizon games.

I've had no problem using my Logitech shifter for Forza Motorsport 6, so I doubt there is an issue with the shifter itself.

I tried to report this issue to Forza Support, but I have received very little communication back.

To whomever operates quality assurance or bug testing, could you please look into this matter?

I had no problem using my shifter with Forza Horizon 4 before the April Xbox update.

Many other people are experiencing this issue thinking something's wrong with their $100+ equipment when this issue only recently started persisting.

Cleaning, reconfiguring, or unplugging anything has done nothing to solve the problem. The shifter works just fine with non Playground developed racing games.
  8. MARK12 Olah Win User

Driving force shifter

It’s the shifter but I found out it is not compatible with forza horizon 4 now I’m just looking for games that are compatible with the shifter as well as the wheel
Thema:

G29 Shifter doesn’t work with Forza 7 on XBox

1. G29 Shifter doesn’t work with Forza 7 on XBox - Similar Threads - G29 Shifter doesn’t

2. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  3. Hi, I'm in St Maarten, an island in the Caribbean. I have a Logitech G29 steering wheel...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm in St Maarten, an island in the Caribbean. I have a Logitech G29 steering wheel...: I see Forza Horizon 5 has drag racing. Will I be able to use the cloud version down here? Can I purchase the game, so I don't have to stream it? Our internet is barely decent, at 35 Megabits. I...
  4. G29 ffb not working on forza motorsport

in XBoX on Consoles
    G29 ffb not working on forza motorsport: G29 force feedback isn't working on forza motorsport, steering and pedals are perfect, just no ffb, the other games I play are fh4, fh5, fm7 and the wheel works perfect with all of them, ffb works...
  5. Will my Logitech G29 work with xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my Logitech G29 work with xbox cloud gaming?: I have a Logitech G29 and I wanna set it up to my PC to play Forza Horizon 5, but I play it on Xbox Cloud Gaming. So I wanna know if I would be able to use it before I set it up....
  6. I cant conect my g29 to forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant conect my g29 to forza horizon 4: When i go to settings in fh4 i only see keyboard and controller i cant see wheel bc21e015-3bcc-47b5-8870-c41456984ef4
  7. G29 weird centering spring in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    G29 weird centering spring in Forza Horizon 5: Recently, I bought the G29 gaming wheel, and I have had a few problems so far. The first problem got fixed by uninstalling Logitech Gaming Software (I suppose it won't work properly with both GHub...
  8. G29 Forza horizon Game Pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    G29 Forza horizon Game Pass ultimate: Good Evening, I currently have a Logitech G29 that is well recognized on my PC. The problem is : on Forza Horizon 5 launched on the Game Pass Cloud, the wheel isnt recognized at all.. Is it...
  9. Why doesn't my G29 steering wheel not ant to work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't my G29 steering wheel not ant to work?: My G29 doesn't want to calibrate or be dectected but all the buttons and other things work, could I have some help. Also I have a blinking light next to the PS3/PS4 option. No FFB or sensing...
  10. Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29

in XboX Insiders
    Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29: Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29 The LSB & RSB buttons on the 3 wheels above cannot be used on Xbox one and Series S and X because Xbox or Microsoft hasn’t mapped those controls yet. The...