FYI: Custom image uploads have returned

Discus and support FYI: Custom image uploads have returned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Custom gamerpic/MS account avatars are a frequent topic on the forum. This service has been quietly reactivated by the Xbox team:... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by under_scored, Jun 15, 2020.

1. under_scored
    under_scored Guest

under_scored, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Fa xXdogXx Win User

Uploading Custom Images

There isn't a official date as the covid-19 is not allowing workers to go in and do all of the jobs that are needed so they have decided to cut back on some features.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Uploading Custom Images

I hope it will be back when everything turning back to normal after the covid19 crisis is over. But there is no offical date or something right now.
  4. DanMen334 Win User

Uploading Custom Images

5. Smwutches Win User

Uploading Custom Images

Probably not until things start to go back to normal so there is no specific ETA yet. It could still take months.
  6. 1JayMax Win User

Uploading Custom Images

There hasn't been a specific time scale revealed I'm afraid. It's just one of those things that we need to persevere with for the time being
Thema:

1. FYI: Custom image uploads have returned - Similar Threads - FYI Custom image

2. FYI: Xbox One Offline Update Files (OSU1) Have Been Updated (4-20-2021)

in XboX Insiders
    FYI: Xbox One Offline Update Files (OSU1) Have Been Updated (4-20-2021): Just a quick FYI for anyone that had a previously bricked console due to a buggy update or because your changed out your HDD/SSD.... Microsoft has updated the Xbox One Offline System Update files...
  3. Not able to install CoD Warzone on my Xbox Series S. ( FYI I dont have Xbox Gold)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to install CoD Warzone on my Xbox Series S. ( FYI I dont have Xbox Gold): Hello, in my Xbox series S, whenever I try to install CoD Warzone, it is showing that " It is above the restriction of a signed-in user." Please help me and tell me whether I can play it without...
  4. Help pls? Whenever I try to put Alpha into my Xbox this happens, FYI It’s a new console and...

in XboX Insiders
    Help pls? Whenever I try to put Alpha into my Xbox this happens, FYI It’s a new console and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BoringAndOverweight [link] [comments]
  5. FYI: new store is available in Brazil for Skip Ahead and first impressions

in XboX Insiders
    FYI: new store is available in Brazil for Skip Ahead and first impressions: I didn't have enough time to deep dig the new store functionalities, but first impressions are absolutely great. Feels really fresh and modern, loved the live background and the glass effect (reso...
  6. FYI calling some one a cuck is not a bannable offense so I see no reason why this thread...

in XboX Insiders
    FYI calling some one a cuck is not a bannable offense so I see no reason why this thread...: I get a message after finishing a game of Destiny to someone calling em a “wuss cuck” (because I won obviously) and responded accordingly. Come to find out I get banned and Mr Wuss Cuck caller...
  7. FYI - Bungie - Destiny Server Issues Ongoing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FYI - Bungie - Destiny Server Issues Ongoing: Hi all, Just a heads up that Bungie have had some major issues with their servers for Destiny 1 & 2 for the past few hours, and are hopefully on their way back online again. When you login, you...
  8. FYI Xbox Live is down

in XBoX Accessibility
    FYI Xbox Live is down: Not sure if you guys are aware, but it appears your service is down. You're welcome, LickMe 62ac70e0-0581-46ce-88e2-ff25582d971d
  9. FYI - Xbox Live services back on in Portland, OR area

in XBoX Accessibility
    FYI - Xbox Live services back on in Portland, OR area: Heads up to my fellow Oregonians... All of my Live services are back up and working. Thank you to the Microsoft engineers! c49317fe-71af-4c2c-b562-bc79ee766450
  10. Why some 360 games can't be made BC for Xbox One (an FYI)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why some 360 games can't be made BC for Xbox One (an FYI): Hi, After reading quite a few forum posts regarding bringing such and such Xbox 360 (or even original Xbox) game to the Xbox One as a backwards compatible title, I thought I would create this...