Fuzzy White Screen

Discus and support Fuzzy White Screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the same problem... It all started when I was playing Kinect Adventures.. While I was playing it hanged, not knowing what to do, I turned it off... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TempDread715, Nov 30, 2014.

1. TempDread715
    TempDread715 Guest

Fuzzy White Screen

I have the same problem... It all started when I was playing Kinect Adventures.. While I was playing it hanged, not knowing what to do, I turned it off and on again and BOOM! white screen.. when I try to turn it on with the controller it will be white on
    top and black on bottom.. there was sound though.. I can't access the dashboard and I know it wasn't the Tv 'coz I try it on others and is still the same..

:)

TempDread715, Nov 30, 2014
  2. Adam Pantano
    Adam Pantano Guest
    Fuzzy White Screen

So I set up my TV the launch night and it worked great, no problems. Last night it was still working as I went to bed. Woke up and all I see is a white fuzzy picture instead of my TV picture. I know it is not my cable box as I tried going straight to my
    TV and it worked. I also have two TVs set up on the same cable box and the other one still displays cable fine. I tried to reset TV settings on the one and it says that it's detected a signal from my cable box but it's still this same white fuzzy screen, no
    picture. Anyways experience this or know how to fix?

Adam Pantano, Nov 30, 2014
  3. Fuzzy White Screen

I have the same exact issue. Had TV and then bam white Snow. I know it is not the cable signal as I don't even get Comcast guide when I perform actions like menu or channel up.

Majian-5FBBB372-9339-45FF-8A63-7C0F851CD232, Nov 30, 2014
  4. Majian-5FBBB372-9339 Win User

Fuzzy White Screen

I have the same exact issue. Had TV and then bam white Snow. I know it is not the cable signal as I don't even get Comcast guide when I perform actions like menu or channel up.
  5. Majian-5FBBB372-9339 Win User

Fuzzy White Screen

I contacted MS support and we swapped out the HDMI cable from the cable box to the Xbox1. This resolved the issue.
  6. Majian-5FBBB372-9339 Win User

Fuzzy White Screen

Bump as the issue is till persistent and there has been no response from MS.
  7. Adam Pantano Win User

Fuzzy White Screen

8. PertRose5 Win User

Fuzzy screen

I did follow that, my problem is it doesn't reset. I followed the instructions on the Xbox support website, I looked at different websites and I even watched a YouTube video on how to reset the display settings. Nothing happens! The console doesn't reset!
    The screen doesn't change and I've held the buttons down for over 3 minutes (as suggested by one website link). HOW DO YOU RESET THE DISPLAY SETTINGS ON AN XBOX 360?

Read my post before replying
Thema:

Fuzzy White Screen

1. Fuzzy White Screen - Similar Threads - Fuzzy White Screen

2. Screen black and white

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen black and white: When I turn my Xbox one on the screen is black and white. I would unplug and turn on and that would work sometimes but now it is just black and white I have not changed any settings I decided to...
  3. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  4. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  5. Is Xbox racist to whites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Xbox racist to whites?: Xbox's global head of marketing and racist liberal white woman, Kelly Lombardi, clearly hates white men. Is this Xbox's official policy? 5d077be9-7fbf-4635-b16e-553100453d28
  6. Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?: Got a new 4kuhd monitor for my series s but I think there's an upscaling issue or something since smaller hud text elements appear slightly fuzzy. For example on the Xbox home screen smaller text...
  7. How do I fix Xcloud lag and fuzzy graphics?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Xcloud lag and fuzzy graphics?: I'm using cloud gaming on my mac, and it works but it looks all fuzzy and has bad input delay. also, it's like this on every game I try to play even low-quality games like Quake, I run 200...
  8. Xbox series a goes all fuzzy when switching to 120 fps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series a goes all fuzzy when switching to 120 fps: Xbox screen goes fuzzy when switching to 120 fps. I have a 144hz monitor. It used to work fine but then all of sudden stopped working. Any help? e1df634f-c6ee-4ebd-8373-080adb1b5290
  9. I'm tired of my fuzzy and pixelated gameplay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm tired of my fuzzy and pixelated gameplay.: Hello, I own an xbox series s and I have fuzzy and pixelated gameplay. I have tried everything. Turn on and off the console. Change the hdmi cable. Change screens/tv/monitor. Do anybody knows...
  10. Xbox s overheating and screen going fuzzy.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox s overheating and screen going fuzzy.: I have had my Xbox for 2 years and it started to get really hot and the screen goes fuzzy when playing what should I do to fix it I have the Xbox in a clear open spot nothing blocking the fan or...