Fuzzy display inside of Xbox App

Discus and support Fuzzy display inside of Xbox App in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, would anyone be able to please point me in the right direction re the screenshots below? I've no idea why but most are appearing fuzzy and am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Godalf, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Godalf
    Godalf Guest

Hello, would anyone be able to please point me in the right direction re the screenshots below? I've no idea why but most are appearing fuzzy and am unsure of how to resolve. Thank you

[table][tr][td]Processor[/td][/tr][tr][td] Processor[/td][td]Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10875H CPU @ 2.30GHz[/td][/tr][tr][td] Number of Cores[/td][td]16[/td][/tr][tr][td] Speed[/td][td]5.1 GHz[/td][/tr][tr][td] Stepping[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td] Family[/td][td]06[/td][/tr][tr][td] Model[/td][td]A5[/td][/tr][tr][td] CPU ID[/td][td]BFEBFBFF000A0652[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Memory[/td][/tr][tr][td] RAM[/td][td]16 GB[/td][/tr][/table]
    [table][tr][td]Video Card[/td][/tr][tr][td] Video Card[/td][td]NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU[/td][/tr][tr][td] Chipset[/td][td]NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU[/td][/tr][tr][td] Manufacturer[/td][td]Nvidia[/td][/tr][tr][td] Hardware T&L[/td][td]Yes[/td][/tr][tr][td] Total Menmory[/td][td]14 GB[/td][/tr][tr][td] Dedicated Memory[/td][td]6.0 GB[/td][/tr][tr][td] Driver Version[/td][td]30.0.15.1289[/td][/tr][tr][td] Vertex Shader Version[/td][td]5.1[/td][/tr][tr][td] Pixel Shader Version[/td][td]5.1[/td][/tr][tr][td] Plug and Play ID[/td][td]VEN_10DE&DEV_2520&SUBSYS_11161D05&REV_A1[/td][/tr][tr][td] Device[/td][td]2520[/td][/tr][tr][td] Vendor ID[/td][td]10DE[/td][/tr][/table]
    [table][tr][td]Video Card #2[/td][/tr][tr][td] Video Card[/td][td]Intel(R) UHD Graphics[/td][/tr][tr][td] Chipset[/td][td]Intel(R) UHD Graphics[/td][/tr][tr][td] Manufacturer[/td][td]Intel[/td][/tr][tr][td] Hardware T&L[/td][td]Yes[/td][/tr][tr][td] Total Menmory[/td][td]8.0 GB[/td][/tr][tr][td] Dedicated Memory[/td][td]128 MB[/td][/tr][tr][td] Driver Version[/td][td]30.0.101.1368[/td][/tr][tr][td] Vertex Shader Version[/td][td]5.1[/td][/tr][tr][td] Pixel Shader Version[/td][td]5.1[/td][/tr][tr][td] Plug and Play ID[/td][td]VEN_8086&DEV_9BC4&SUBSYS_11161D05&REV_05[/td][/tr][tr][td] Device[/td][td]9BC4[/td][/tr][tr][td] Vendor ID[/td][td]8086[/td][/tr][/table]
    [table][tr][td]Operating System[/td][/tr][tr][td] Size[/td][td]64-bit[/td][/tr][tr][td] Operating System[/td][td]Windows 11[/td][/tr][tr][td] Version[/td][td]10.0.22000[/td][/tr][tr][td] Service Pack[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td] Locale[/td][td]0809[/td][/tr][/table]
    [table][tr][td]BIOS[/td][/tr][tr][td] BIOS[/td][td]N.1.07PCS04[/td][/tr][tr][td] Manufacturer[/td][td]American Megatrends Inc.[/td][/tr][/table]
    [table][tr][td]Sound[/td][/tr][tr][td]Audio 1[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sound Device[/td][td]NVIDIA High Definition Audio[/td][/tr][tr][td] Driver[/td][td]1.3.39.3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Audio 2[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sound Device[/td][td]Intel(R) Display Audio[/td][/tr][tr][td]Audio 3[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sound Device[/td][td]Realtek(R) Audio[/td][/tr][tr][td] Driver[/td][td]6.0.9098.1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Audio 4[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sound Device[/td][td]NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)[/td][/tr][/table]
    [table][tr][td]Drives[/td][/tr][tr][td] Free Memory[/td][td]1.6 TB[/td][/tr][tr][td] Free Memory[/td][td]32 GB[/td][/tr][tr][td] Size[/td][td]1.9 TB[/td][/tr][/table]
    [table][tr][td]Software[/td][/tr][tr][td] DirectX[/td][td]11.0[/td][/tr][tr][td] .NET[/td][td]4.8[/td][/tr][tr][td] Internet Explorer[/td][td]11.1.22000.0[/td][/tr][tr][td] Chrome[/td][td]105.0.5195.127[/td][/tr][/table]

Fuzzy display inside of Xbox App [​IMG]

Fuzzy display inside of Xbox App [​IMG]

:)

Godalf, Sep 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Godalf

Do you have only a dedicated graphics card in your laptop?

If not, please try this:

Go to windows settings > system > display > graphics > once there under add an app select Microsoft Store app > browse > add the xbox app > click on it > options > select power saving > restart your PC and check

If the issue persists repeat the steps but select this time high performance.

In the meantime, when this started to happen?

Do you know if your windows system, the xbox app or any hardware component received an update recently?

Are you using an insider build / preview version for your Windows system or the Xbox app?

And what did you tried so far to fix this?

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Tevion TV with Xbox One S

I don't think anyone is going to get mad if you mention the PlayStation. We all like games, and I hear they have some on the PlayStation. Besides the point. The first thing I would check if the screen is fuzzy is the

Display Settings on your Xbox One and verify that they are correct, and match your television/display.
    If that all looks correct, the next thing I would check is swapping out the HDMI cable and see if that improves the picture quality.

Outside of that if it's fuzzy, it might be the situation of the display panel itself, which I would test displaying other inputs on to see if they have a similar "fuzziness" you're seeing. Test a few different games and apps and see if it's universal, or
    if it's just the Home screens that have that affect as well.
  4. GRIZZLYG0NEWILD Win User

Fuzzy Display on xbox one

Im having the same problem I have a Samsung PN43E450 43 in. 720p Plasma TV
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

I would first try a different HDMI cable to rule out an issue with that. Also try a different HDMI socket on the TV (if it has more than one) just to rule out a faulty socket. If neither of those is the issue, try the Xbox One on a different TV if possible.
    If you try a different cable, HDMI socket and TV and the issue still persists, it could be an issue with the GPU in the console, as seeing coloured blocks on the screen and bad pixelation can be a sign of that. If that's the case, you would have to arrange
    to get the console replaced.
  6. no 32 THE GOAT Win User

your xbox is not working properly you have to send it back and get a new one that's what i had to do
Thema:

1. Fuzzy display inside of Xbox App - Similar Threads - Fuzzy display inside

2. recent fuzziness on certain xbox one games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    recent fuzziness on certain xbox one games.: Hi you wonderful lot. I was wondering if you may be able to help me out and solve an issue ive had for a couple of days now that ive only noticed. I have a 40inch Samsung HD Smart TV ( Model...
  3. Overheated plus a fuzzy screen every now and again

in XboX Insiders
    Overheated plus a fuzzy screen every now and again: Our Xbox series X overheated once and the screen has been going fuzzy every now and again. Usually powering off and on will fix it but we’re just wondering if this is permanent damage internally...
  4. Halo Infinite fuzzy static sound on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite fuzzy static sound on pc: Hello. I have just started playing Halo infinite and i get a fuzzy static noise when playing. No issues in the menu but when i load into a match it makes the game unplayable. I am using a Corsair...
  5. Cloud Gaming Graphics Look Fuzzy

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming Graphics Look Fuzzy: When playing Forza 5 via Cloud Gaming, the game looks a little fuzzy rather than being crisp when the game is installed. Is this because of my television or my internet connection? submitted by...
  6. Series s fuzzy/grainy on video playback apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series s fuzzy/grainy on video playback apps: Almost looks like film grain on Netflix, prime , Hulu etc when using the series s. Any ideas to why? All my other devices play fine and my connection is good. d4ab11ae-4bb6-43d1-9e9b-f17447ea6021
  7. My xbox one screen is fuzzy and has no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one screen is fuzzy and has no sound: I was trying to watch something but the res is low and i cant hear the sounds i was wondering islf the was a way to fix this? 4f7d5c9d-add3-4ee5-bd90-cb8a282eb598
  8. My Xbox One S' video is fuzzy and I don't know how to fix it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S' video is fuzzy and I don't know how to fix it.: When I upload a screenshot and take a look at it on my phone, it looks normal, so I had to take a picture with my phone. [img] 1fbc1ce2-6938-4974-9d1b-7f89f684e55e
  9. Xbox One X having weird fuzzy blue glitch. It’s not a cable or display error because you...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X having weird fuzzy blue glitch. It’s not a cable or display error because you...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tankbot001 [link] [comments]
  10. Large filesize photos displayed in Media Player are only fuzzy previews

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Large filesize photos displayed in Media Player are only fuzzy previews: When I try and view some of my photos in the Media Player app, it's only displaying fuzzy, previews of the images, not the clear, full version. This seems to be happening to all the pictures I...