Fuzzy display inside of Xbox App

Discus and support Fuzzy display inside of Xbox App in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, would anyone be able to please point me in the right direction re the screenshots below? I've no idea why but most are appearing fuzzy and am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Godalf, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Godalf
    Godalf Guest

Hello, would anyone be able to please point me in the right direction re the screenshots below? I've no idea why but most are appearing fuzzy and am unsure of how to resolve. Thank you

[table][tr][td]Processor[/td][/tr][tr][td] Processor[/td][td]Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10875H CPU @ 2.30GHz[/td][/tr][tr][td] Number of Cores[/td][td]16[/td][/tr][tr][td] Speed[/td][td]5.1 GHz[/td][/tr][tr][td] Stepping[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td] Family[/td][td]06[/td][/tr][tr][td] Model[/td][td]A5[/td][/tr][tr][td] CPU ID[/td][td]BFEBFBFF000A0652[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Memory[/td][/tr][tr][td] RAM[/td][td]16 GB[/td][/tr][/table]
    [table][tr][td]Video Card[/td][/tr][tr][td] Video Card[/td][td]NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU[/td][/tr][tr][td] Chipset[/td][td]NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU[/td][/tr][tr][td] Manufacturer[/td][td]Nvidia[/td][/tr][tr][td] Hardware T&L[/td][td]Yes[/td][/tr][tr][td] Total Menmory[/td][td]14 GB[/td][/tr][tr][td] Dedicated Memory[/td][td]6.0 GB[/td][/tr][tr][td] Driver Version[/td][td]30.0.15.1289[/td][/tr][tr][td] Vertex Shader Version[/td][td]5.1[/td][/tr][tr][td] Pixel Shader Version[/td][td]5.1[/td][/tr][tr][td] Plug and Play ID[/td][td]VEN_10DE&DEV_2520&SUBSYS_11161D05&REV_A1[/td][/tr][tr][td] Device[/td][td]2520[/td][/tr][tr][td] Vendor ID[/td][td]10DE[/td][/tr][/table]
    [table][tr][td]Video Card #2[/td][/tr][tr][td] Video Card[/td][td]Intel(R) UHD Graphics[/td][/tr][tr][td] Chipset[/td][td]Intel(R) UHD Graphics[/td][/tr][tr][td] Manufacturer[/td][td]Intel[/td][/tr][tr][td] Hardware T&L[/td][td]Yes[/td][/tr][tr][td] Total Menmory[/td][td]8.0 GB[/td][/tr][tr][td] Dedicated Memory[/td][td]128 MB[/td][/tr][tr][td] Driver Version[/td][td]30.0.101.1368[/td][/tr][tr][td] Vertex Shader Version[/td][td]5.1[/td][/tr][tr][td] Pixel Shader Version[/td][td]5.1[/td][/tr][tr][td] Plug and Play ID[/td][td]VEN_8086&DEV_9BC4&SUBSYS_11161D05&REV_05[/td][/tr][tr][td] Device[/td][td]9BC4[/td][/tr][tr][td] Vendor ID[/td][td]8086[/td][/tr][/table]
    [table][tr][td]Operating System[/td][/tr][tr][td] Size[/td][td]64-bit[/td][/tr][tr][td] Operating System[/td][td]Windows 11[/td][/tr][tr][td] Version[/td][td]10.0.22000[/td][/tr][tr][td] Service Pack[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td] Locale[/td][td]0809[/td][/tr][/table]
    [table][tr][td]BIOS[/td][/tr][tr][td] BIOS[/td][td]N.1.07PCS04[/td][/tr][tr][td] Manufacturer[/td][td]American Megatrends Inc.[/td][/tr][/table]
    [table][tr][td]Sound[/td][/tr][tr][td]Audio 1[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sound Device[/td][td]NVIDIA High Definition Audio[/td][/tr][tr][td] Driver[/td][td]1.3.39.3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Audio 2[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sound Device[/td][td]Intel(R) Display Audio[/td][/tr][tr][td]Audio 3[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sound Device[/td][td]Realtek(R) Audio[/td][/tr][tr][td] Driver[/td][td]6.0.9098.1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Audio 4[/td][/tr][tr][td] Sound Device[/td][td]NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)[/td][/tr][/table]
    [table][tr][td]Drives[/td][/tr][tr][td] Free Memory[/td][td]1.6 TB[/td][/tr][tr][td] Free Memory[/td][td]32 GB[/td][/tr][tr][td] Size[/td][td]1.9 TB[/td][/tr][/table]
    [table][tr][td]Software[/td][/tr][tr][td] DirectX[/td][td]11.0[/td][/tr][tr][td] .NET[/td][td]4.8[/td][/tr][tr][td] Internet Explorer[/td][td]11.1.22000.0[/td][/tr][tr][td] Chrome[/td][td]105.0.5195.127[/td][/tr][/table]

Fuzzy display inside of Xbox App [​IMG]

Fuzzy display inside of Xbox App [​IMG]

:)

Godalf, Sep 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Godalf

Do you have only a dedicated graphics card in your laptop?

If not, please try this:

Go to windows settings > system > display > graphics > once there under add an app select Microsoft Store app > browse > add the xbox app > click on it > options > select power saving > restart your PC and check

If the issue persists repeat the steps but select this time high performance.

In the meantime, when this started to happen?

Do you know if your windows system, the xbox app or any hardware component received an update recently?

Are you using an insider build / preview version for your Windows system or the Xbox app?

And what did you tried so far to fix this?

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Tevion TV with Xbox One S

I don't think anyone is going to get mad if you mention the PlayStation. We all like games, and I hear they have some on the PlayStation. Besides the point. The first thing I would check if the screen is fuzzy is the

Display Settings on your Xbox One and verify that they are correct, and match your television/display.
    If that all looks correct, the next thing I would check is swapping out the HDMI cable and see if that improves the picture quality.

Outside of that if it's fuzzy, it might be the situation of the display panel itself, which I would test displaying other inputs on to see if they have a similar "fuzziness" you're seeing. Test a few different games and apps and see if it's universal, or
    if it's just the Home screens that have that affect as well.
  4. GRIZZLYG0NEWILD Win User

Fuzzy Display on xbox one

Im having the same problem I have a Samsung PN43E450 43 in. 720p Plasma TV
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

I would first try a different HDMI cable to rule out an issue with that. Also try a different HDMI socket on the TV (if it has more than one) just to rule out a faulty socket. If neither of those is the issue, try the Xbox One on a different TV if possible.
    If you try a different cable, HDMI socket and TV and the issue still persists, it could be an issue with the GPU in the console, as seeing coloured blocks on the screen and bad pixelation can be a sign of that. If that's the case, you would have to arrange
    to get the console replaced.
  6. no 32 THE GOAT Win User

your xbox is not working properly you have to send it back and get a new one that's what i had to do
Thema:

1. Fuzzy display inside of Xbox App - Similar Threads - Fuzzy display inside

2. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

in XboX Insiders
    Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird: Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything...
  3. Add HDR10 For 1080P Display, not just 4K!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR10 For 1080P Display, not just 4K!!!: Please add hdr10 for 1080p and 2k display, not just only 4k display Everybody really needs it! submitted by /u/Academic_Ad7505 [link] [comments]
  4. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  5. Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?: Got a new 4kuhd monitor for my series s but I think there's an upscaling issue or something since smaller hud text elements appear slightly fuzzy. For example on the Xbox home screen smaller text...
  6. Question: Home screen display ...........

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Home screen display ...........: Given I am already a Game Pass Ultimate subcriber (and have been for 3+ years), how exactly, is this useful to me? Your post editor wouldn't allow me to actually attach them(the "Image & Video",...
  7. How do I fix Xcloud lag and fuzzy graphics?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Xcloud lag and fuzzy graphics?: I'm using cloud gaming on my mac, and it works but it looks all fuzzy and has bad input delay. also, it's like this on every game I try to play even low-quality games like Quake, I run 200...
  8. Xbox series a goes all fuzzy when switching to 120 fps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series a goes all fuzzy when switching to 120 fps: Xbox screen goes fuzzy when switching to 120 fps. I have a 144hz monitor. It used to work fine but then all of sudden stopped working. Any help? e1df634f-c6ee-4ebd-8373-080adb1b5290
  9. I'm tired of my fuzzy and pixelated gameplay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm tired of my fuzzy and pixelated gameplay.: Hello, I own an xbox series s and I have fuzzy and pixelated gameplay. I have tried everything. Turn on and off the console. Change the hdmi cable. Change screens/tv/monitor. Do anybody knows...
  10. Xbox s overheating and screen going fuzzy.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox s overheating and screen going fuzzy.: I have had my Xbox for 2 years and it started to get really hot and the screen goes fuzzy when playing what should I do to fix it I have the Xbox in a clear open spot nothing blocking the fan or...