Future Games for XBOX ONE

Discus and support Future Games for XBOX ONE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Here is some games that I would like and wondering if they are coming out or not. Arma 3 Day Z Minecraft xbox one edition I know that Minecraft is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LITTLEOLBISCUIT, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Future Games for XBOX ONE

Here is some games that I would like and wondering if they are coming out or not. Arma 3 Day Z Minecraft xbox one edition I know that Minecraft is coming out but no realease date so I was wondering if there was any news on it. Day Z is a (mod) for the
    arma series but is coming out as a seperate game. Arma 3 is a PC game but I have heard that it was coming out for xbox. Also there was a ign trailer for arma 3 for xbox 360 but It had the PC game at the end. So if you have any info on these games or some other
    games like Rome total war 2. And if anybody could get a xbox employee to look at this and confirm it.. Thank you,

:)

LITTLEOLBISCUIT, Jan 4, 2014
  2. H2O Kylo Ren
    H2O Kylo Ren Guest
    Question: Will there be a update in the near future future for Xbox One to play Xbox 360 games?

Question: Will there be a update in the near future future for Xbox One to play Xbox 360 games?

H2O Kylo Ren, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Nukleuz
    Nukleuz Guest
    Nukleuz, Jan 4, 2014
  4. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

The future of Xbox one games.

The evil within,quantum break,the awakening,theif,project cars, just a tiny example of the amazing games coming on xb1 this year,all have 12 odd minute game vids on facetube.no cod or bf there.
  5. CollapseControl Win User

The 3 big XB1 exclusives at launch were not FPS, two 3rd person games and a Racer. Out of the known XB1 exclusives yet to be released only 2 are FPS, Halo & Sunset Overdrive. (forgot Titanfall) All others aren't, like Quantum Break, Project Spark, D4, Fable
    Legends and hopefully Crackdown & Gears of War. We also don't know about all the digit games which most likely won't be FPS.
  6. Coreldan Win User

You can't forget Titanfall, even if you arnt satisfied with the decision of going 6v6 :p

Also the Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare looked nice. Halo 5 was also confirmed for 2014, but that would likely be the later half of the year. Destiny, Watch Dogs, The Division, TES: Online..! So much to play this year! :D
  7. Goatsnatcher Win User

I just wish there were more devs like Bethesda. Love big open world RPGs you can lose yourself in for hundreds of hours.
  8. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

Without a shadow of a doubt,so many awesome games that arnt focused on the COD FPS and just not enough hours.
Thema:

Future Games for XBOX ONE

1. Future Games for XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - Future Games

2. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  3. xbox future

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox future: if microsoft will allow native mouse and keyboard support on xbox,I think xbox will be the most popular gaming station... 0f1dead7-d694-485e-93a0-d6fb35847133
  4. I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...: I stream more on Youtube than twitch and I honestly don't want to buy a PS4 or 5 to stream to YouTube and I'm not savvy with PC. I know this sounds stupid but thought I'd throw the question out...
  5. Future support for extended button mapping on Xbox platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Future support for extended button mapping on Xbox platform: I asked bing (ChatGpt) a question about why controller support is so behind technology on the Xbox platform and was told that this is a limitation of the current version of XInput. When asking why...
  6. Xbox Leaderboard Idea 2023 this would be cool to see in the future

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Leaderboard Idea 2023 this would be cool to see in the future: I’ve always thought that the gamerscore we rack up on the leaderboard when we play games should be added to our main gamerscore once the month is over and I would like to see this implemented...
  7. Xbox Series X OS, what is the future..?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X OS, what is the future..?: So, have been on Xbox since the start and seen lots of OS changes and innovation but recently it feels like console OS's (and games IMHO) have started to stagnate with no real innovation only...
  8. Jet set radio future updated consoles please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jet set radio future updated consoles please?: Jet set radio future needs a update any way to recommend games? Is it a way xbox( Microsoft) can allow gamers to vote on games want to come over to new consoles? 4d2c6b1f-cc9c-4120-a94e-ecbd136638b0
  9. The future of Xbox series solid state drives

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The future of Xbox series solid state drives: Okay I have had a big concern about the future of the Xbox series solid state drives. As game company’s produce more and more series enhanced games and the bigger they get what happens when we...
  10. Hi theres any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi theres any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital...: Hi there's any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital game honestly I want to have a series s cause of the size but I have a bunch of Xbox 360 and one games...