Funko pops on Xbox

Discus and support Funko pops on Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I was wondering I could put funko pop figures inside box on top of my xbox one x. And if so how many could go on top of the xbox one x with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DannyQuiroz1, Dec 26, 2020.

  1. DannyQuiroz1
    DannyQuiroz1 Guest

    Funko pops on Xbox


    Hello I was wondering I could put funko pop figures inside box on top of my xbox one x. And if so how many could go on top of the xbox one x with the funko pops in its box.

    :)
     
    DannyQuiroz1, Dec 26, 2020
    #1
  2. Ambassador Kingz Win User

    XBox version of Amiibos?

    Funko Pops will just handle this for Xbox.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    XBox Official Mascot

    Marcus Fenix, Funko Pop version
  4. FAKIR101 Win User

    Favorite Video Game Collectibles

    I collect funko pops and have the whole mortal kombat kollection
  5. T0xicpezz Win User

    Do you collect merchandise?

    I have a gears of war T shirt and a few mini figurines and Funko pops, but that's it.
  6. xbox24ru Win User

    SDCC 2019!

    For me it was the Funko pop related items plus the new film for Top Gun 2, and various merchandise for various franchises revealed.
Thema:

Funko pops on Xbox

Loading...
  1. Funko pops on Xbox - Similar Threads - Funko pops

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  5. Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.: I’ve experienced this issue for a long time when launching a game: the Xbox pop-up menu doesn’t show up when invoked or becomes really laggy. This issue is still present even on Insider Delta:...
  6. Achievements not popping up when i get them

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements not popping up when i get them: Hi everyone. I bought Xbox Series S like a year ago. And now for some reason when i get any achievement in any game, they dont pop up while im playing. I still get them, but its not pop up. Do you...
  7. Xbox App had pop-ups that interested me, but now they’re gone.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App had pop-ups that interested me, but now they’re gone.: Had some pop-ups on the Xbox App earlier—one was about Gaming Co-Pilot & another one; does anyone know or remember what it is? Idk why, but I’m hyper-focused on that rn. submitted by /u/scalf...
  8. Remember to pay your subscription to gamepass Pop-up.

    in XboX Insiders
    Remember to pay your subscription to gamepass Pop-up.: The pop up has been showing it's ugly face for a little while now and its counting down the days till my gamepass runs out like the opening of it's xmas calendar! I got kicked to the homescreen...
  9. Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up

    in XboX Insiders
    Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up: Whenever i play a multiplayer game with mouse and keyboard support i either have to jiggle my controller every few minutes or get the pop up telling me i need a controller to play and it screws me...
  10. In Game Achievement Notifications Not Popping Up

    in XboX Insiders
    In Game Achievement Notifications Not Popping Up: Hey everyone, I’ve been having this really frustrating issue with Xbox achievements. When I earn them, the notification only pops up maybe 1 out of 100 times. I do actually unlock the...