FunimationNOW not streaming on xbox 360

Discus and support FunimationNOW not streaming on xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; App use to work fine, but now it won't stream. After the app loads and I work though the menu, I select a video to stream on my xbox 360 FunimationNOW... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EricTheDeadite, Mar 18, 2019.

  1. FunimationNOW not streaming on xbox 360


    App use to work fine, but now it won't stream. After the app loads and I work though the menu, I select a video to stream on my xbox 360 FunimationNOW app and I get this error:

    Sorry, the FUNimation server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.

    I deleted the app and downloaded it again per tech support but I still get the same problem. I also get the same error when I use the Crunchyroll app but Netflix and Prime stream just fine so I don't think it's my hardware.

    I also have an xbox one and I can stream FUNimation on my xbox one with no problem so I know my account and network are good, the problem only happens on my 360.

    This problem started a week ago.

    Any assistance would be greatly appreciated FunimationNOW not streaming on xbox 360 :)

    :)
     
    EricTheDeadite, Mar 18, 2019
    #1
  2. EricTheDeadite Win User

    FunimationNOW not streaming on xbox 360

    I tried it again last night, deleted app and two saved files, then downloaded fresh copy. Did not work. Did the same thing again but reboot before down loading the app and still did not work. This sucks!
  3. Saeleth Win User

    FunimationNOW not streaming on xbox 360

    If other streaming apps are working ok and its just this one, it could potentially be an issue on Funimation's end. Are you able to stream from any other devices for Funimation?
  4. jeffrey0130 Win User

    FunimationNOW not streaming on xbox 360

    Hey there!

    Sorry to hear you have been running into these issues with launching the apps on your Xbox 360 console.

    Go ahead and try following the troubleshooting provided in the support article linked below.

    A downloaded Xbox Live app won't launch on Xbox 360

    Give that a try and let us know of any changes.
    I'm having the exact same issue as EricTheDeadite and the linked article doesn't help at all.
  5. EricTheDeadite Win User

    FunimationNOW not streaming on xbox 360

    you might just have to hard reset your xbox
    Wiped the hard drive, did a full system reset, unplugged for a week, setup as a new counsel. Still, NADA BUENO AMIGO!
  6. TravisHogan Win User

    FunimationNOW not streaming on xbox 360

    Just brought a Brand new refurbished xbox360 yesterday so its not that. Had to redownload all apps. So its just Funimation just wish someone would officially confirm that there's an issue and either it will be fixed or won't be. So at least we can figure
    out something that will work. But thanks for trying to assist.
Thema:

FunimationNOW not streaming on xbox 360

Loading...
  1. FunimationNOW not streaming on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - FunimationNOW streaming 360

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...

    in XboX Insiders
    Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is...
  4. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  5. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  6. Insider Cloud streaming from xbox series x console is not as consistent as Cloud streaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider Cloud streaming from xbox series x console is not as consistent as Cloud streaming...: I had been in xbox insider delta for months before recently getting into beta. Something I've noticed about the insider features for cloud gaming is that on Xbox when I stream the game, it's not...
  7. Beginning Ad-supported Game Streaming Test & Learn

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning Ad-supported Game Streaming Test & Learn: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot watch Discord Streams - Alpha Skip-Ahead: While in a Discord call, my buddy started streaming from his PC to the Discord call. The Discord channel is a Custom Temporary VC that will auto delete once all members leave it. I am on Xbox...
  9. FunimationNOW broken (XBOX ONE)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    FunimationNOW broken (XBOX ONE): FunimationNOW is not letting me log in with my account, I have checked my details and it says incorrect information. The web app does work on my computer, so nothing is wrong with my account. I...
  10. Funimationnow not available? (Xbox 360)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funimationnow not available? (Xbox 360): why does it say funimationnow is not available when I try to watch shows? 546dfb0d-7c43-4df1-88f6-ed99c3b4fa14

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. stream funimation to xbox 360