FunimationNOW broken (XBOX ONE)

Discus and support FunimationNOW broken (XBOX ONE) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; FunimationNOW is not letting me log in with my account, I have checked my details and it says incorrect information. The web app does work on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Code-002, Nov 5, 2020.

  1. Code-002
    Code-002 Guest

    FunimationNOW broken (XBOX ONE)


    FunimationNOW is not letting me log in with my account, I have checked my details and it says incorrect information. The web app does work on my computer, so nothing is wrong with my account. I have tried this on my friend's Xbox and it gives the same
    error... Please help!

    :)
     
    Code-002, Nov 5, 2020
    #1
  2. VOG ROB Win User

    Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.

    for me it's prime video app and FunimationNow app.
  3. EricTheDeadite Win User

    Funimation App isn’t working

    Netflix works fine, crunchyroll and funimationNOW will not stream but the app loads and menu system works, just no streaming. I have redownloaded both apps
  4. EricTheDeadite Win User

    FunimationNOW not streaming on xbox 360

    I tried it again last night, deleted app and two saved files, then downloaded fresh copy. Did not work. Did the same thing again but reboot before down loading the app and still did not work. This sucks!
  5. Saeleth Win User

    FunimationNOW not streaming on xbox 360

    If other streaming apps are working ok and its just this one, it could potentially be an issue on Funimation's end. Are you able to stream from any other devices for Funimation?
  6. jeffrey0130 Win User

    FunimationNOW not streaming on xbox 360

    Hey there!

    Sorry to hear you have been running into these issues with launching the apps on your Xbox 360 console.

    Go ahead and try following the troubleshooting provided in the support article linked below.

    A downloaded Xbox Live app won't launch on Xbox 360

    Give that a try and let us know of any changes.
    I'm having the exact same issue as EricTheDeadite and the linked article doesn't help at all.
Thema:

FunimationNOW broken (XBOX ONE)

Loading...
  1. FunimationNOW broken (XBOX ONE) - Similar Threads - FunimationNOW broken

  2. Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...

    in XboX Insiders
    Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is...
  3. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  4. Parties broken and it’s really bothering me

    in XboX Insiders
    Parties broken and it’s really bothering me: ^^ submitted by /u/Electronic_Pie_9909 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Game Bar Broken - Ghost Overlay

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Broken - Ghost Overlay: Whenever I use the Xbox Game Bar shortcut, it opens but does not register my clicks. The only thing that still works is clicking around the 'friends' tab but I cannot move it around or disable it....
  6. Is my xbox broken? I've tried everything

    in XboX Insiders
    Is my xbox broken? I've tried everything: whenever I try to start an app, it will tell me "it took too long to start" each time. this started a few weeks ago and nothing seems to work. what do I do? submitted by /u/dropablefox [link]...
  7. Broken HDD in Xbox One S, Need updates OSU1

    in XboX Insiders
    Broken HDD in Xbox One S, Need updates OSU1: My Xbox One S HDD died and my Xbox is in the Insider Program. I installed a new HDD but the OSU1 available is older than the Insider preview I have so I cant recover from it. Is there any way to...
  8. Series X ATMOS Broken After Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Series X ATMOS Broken After Update: Console v 10.0.26100.4857 (xb_flt_2506ge.250702-1500), shell: 2506.0.2506.11001. Sudden loss of audio channels on ATMOS. Setup is standard: Xbox > tv earc > earc soundbar. All configs result in...
  9. FunimationNOW not streaming on xbox 360

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    FunimationNOW not streaming on xbox 360: App use to work fine, but now it won't stream. After the app loads and I work though the menu, I select a video to stream on my xbox 360 FunimationNOW app and I get this error: Sorry, the...
  10. Funimationnow not available? (Xbox 360)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funimationnow not available? (Xbox 360): why does it say funimationnow is not available when I try to watch shows? 546dfb0d-7c43-4df1-88f6-ed99c3b4fa14