Funimation not working

Discus and support Funimation not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried logging on funimation, but an error message popped up saying go to xbox.com/ status for more details, but according to the page it says all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Killa Mack77, Oct 14, 2017.

  1. Killa Mack77
    Killa Mack77 Guest

    Funimation not working


    I tried logging on funimation, but an error message popped up saying go to xbox.com/ status for more details, but according to the page it says all apps are working fine.

    :)
     
    Killa Mack77, Oct 14, 2017
    #1
  2. Vandi422
    Vandi422 Guest
    funimation not working 2

    I am able to log on and get to the main page then when I click for a movie, I get this message ( Funimation is not available right know check xbox status), I did check and xbox states it working so what do I do? we pay good money on this app.

    Any help will be nice.
     
    Vandi422, Oct 14, 2017
    #2
  3. Funimation Not Updated To Funimation Now??

    Good morning,

    I was wondering if Xbox will ever update the Funimation app to the new Funimation Now app? It has updated already on my PS4 and Apple TV to Funimation now, but NOT on my Xbox One? :-(. Thank you
     
    JimmyzD1UNeed2C, Oct 14, 2017
    #3
  4. Saeleth Win User

    FunimationNOW not streaming on xbox 360

    If other streaming apps are working ok and its just this one, it could potentially be an issue on Funimation's end. Are you able to stream from any other devices for Funimation?
  5. LT KIFF KR0KER Win User

    Trying to use Funimation App - Won't connect

    I have the same issue. On Xbox one, it starts playing then tells me it cannot connect to funimation. It is ridiculous and I pay for the premium funimation and can't use it.
  6. CrimsonPizza69 Win User

    Funimation app freeze/loading-in issues (Help me) [Xbox One] [UK] - Issue Solved!

    Your second recommendation worked I removed Funimation then removed my account then did the hard power cycle for 10 seconds, then powered it back on then added back my account then downloaded the Funimation app. clicked on the app and now it actually loaded
    in with the screen for me to sign back in :).

    Thank you so much for your help! Leo G
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Funimation account suspension

    Contact Funimation support.
  8. TerraRazoR Win User

    Funimation Perk? - Solved

    Many sources covering this offer have stated: ''However, be aware that this offer is only available to new Funimation subscribers in the US, UK, Ireland and Canada.''

    I've never been a Funimation Subscriber.
Thema:

Funimation not working

Loading...
  1. Funimation not working - Similar Threads - Funimation working

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  4. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  5. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  6. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  7. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  8. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  9. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  10. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...