Funds from Microsoft account won't sync to Xbox console

Discus and support Funds from Microsoft account won't sync to Xbox console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have bought 2x 10 euro Xbox gift cards, I have redeemed them through my Microsoft account and they show up in my account. But I waited for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NuegosRancheros, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Funds from Microsoft account won't sync to Xbox console

Hello, I have bought 2x 10 euro Xbox gift cards, I have redeemed them through my Microsoft account and they show up in my account. But I waited for a bit and they didn't show on my Xbox 360. I tried power cycling, and even removing my account in and out of the Xbox, nothing happened. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you.

:)

NuegosRancheros, Feb 8, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi NuegosRancheros, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly clear the cache on your Xbox 360 by following the steps below:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

2. Select Storage.

3. Highlight but don’t select a storage device, and then press the Y button  on your controller for Device Options.

Note It doesn't matter which storage device you choose. This clears the cache for all storage devices.

4. On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.

5. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

Also, make sure that the currency is for your region for you to see it on your end.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Did you get it from the same region as your account ?

For example France France not France German?

Yes it matters as xbox regions are be country

Not economic blocks

You can check which region they are in at account.microsoft.com

Now to use them you would to migrate to their region but with xbox 360 regions your account region MUST match your physical region so choosing q region you don't live in doesn't work and using the region migration tool isn't recommended for regions you don't live in
  4. WPAK Win User

Funds on Microsoft account will not sync to Xbox console

5. NuegosRancheros Win User

Yes, my gift card I bought is from my same country and region that I live in. The only problem is that when I redeemed it to my Microsoft account, it shows up on there. But it won't show up on my Xbox 360 console dashboard and I can only purchase my game add-on from the console (it somehow won't work on the online Xbox store website). So yeah, I need it to sync to my Xbox.
  6. ngocphi Win User

When we mean region we mean your actual location

So if you live in France bit you buy British or German Euros

It won't work it has to be France euros

Account regions aren't by economic block

It's by countries

Just because Euros is used by multiple countries you still need to have the right region

You can check account.microsoft.com to see which region the euros are from
Thema:

1. Funds from Microsoft account won't sync to Xbox console - Similar Threads - Funds Microsoft account

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. Payment with MSA funds and card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment with MSA funds and card: Hi, Im very new to xbox. I redeemed codes to add money to my MSA balance. I wanna buy a game. The rest of the amount I wanna pay by card but when I go to check out, it wants to take the whole...
  4. How to transfer Funds to another Family Member

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer Funds to another Family Member: Trying to pay to change my Gamertag, so i got a parent to add the money to my account using my own card (Since apparently even though I'm 20 and legal age in my country as an Adult, I need someone...
  5. Not Able to Add Funds to Child's Account - Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Able to Add Funds to Child's Account - Something Went Wrong: I am unable to add funds to my child's account. For a couple of days now I receive this message: "Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or...
  6. Unable to use funds in my Microsoft wallet to purchase ea sports fc 24 ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use funds in my Microsoft wallet to purchase ea sports fc 24 ultimate edition: Please explain to me why I can not use the funds available in my Microsoft wallet to pay for EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate edition? ba04b599-6320-4eab-a2ce-948b7e61ecd4
  7. Why does xbox sell Microsoft wallet funds?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does xbox sell Microsoft wallet funds?: It's entirely ridiculous a person can buy the money card add funds to get a subscription but then your still required to put in a cc to buy said subscription or you can't buy the subscription,...
  8. Refund of funds overwotch 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of funds overwotch 2: the game was bought by mistake. there is an opportunity to return the money for it? 07df7ba8-71f0-4691-a850-c14f26a77958
  9. Can't add funds to kids account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add funds to kids account: Got: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble...
  10. How do I gain and use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund to buy/pre-order games to get reward ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I gain and use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund to buy/pre-order games to get reward ...: Hi to staffs, I have posted a forum earlier, asking how to get the "Make a purchase, earn Reward" 1250 points. I was informed that I will need to use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund to get the...