Funds from Microsoft account won't sync to Xbox console

Discus and support Funds from Microsoft account won't sync to Xbox console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have bought 2x 10 euro Xbox gift cards, I have redeemed them through my Microsoft account and they show up in my account. But I waited for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NuegosRancheros, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Funds from Microsoft account won't sync to Xbox console

Hello, I have bought 2x 10 euro Xbox gift cards, I have redeemed them through my Microsoft account and they show up in my account. But I waited for a bit and they didn't show on my Xbox 360. I tried power cycling, and even removing my account in and out of the Xbox, nothing happened. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you.

:)

NuegosRancheros, Feb 8, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi NuegosRancheros, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly clear the cache on your Xbox 360 by following the steps below:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

2. Select Storage.

3. Highlight but don’t select a storage device, and then press the Y button  on your controller for Device Options.

Note It doesn't matter which storage device you choose. This clears the cache for all storage devices.

4. On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.

5. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

Also, make sure that the currency is for your region for you to see it on your end.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Did you get it from the same region as your account ?

For example France France not France German?

Yes it matters as xbox regions are be country

Not economic blocks

You can check which region they are in at account.microsoft.com

Now to use them you would to migrate to their region but with xbox 360 regions your account region MUST match your physical region so choosing q region you don't live in doesn't work and using the region migration tool isn't recommended for regions you don't live in
  4. WPAK Win User

Funds on Microsoft account will not sync to Xbox console

5. NuegosRancheros Win User

Yes, my gift card I bought is from my same country and region that I live in. The only problem is that when I redeemed it to my Microsoft account, it shows up on there. But it won't show up on my Xbox 360 console dashboard and I can only purchase my game add-on from the console (it somehow won't work on the online Xbox store website). So yeah, I need it to sync to my Xbox.
  6. ngocphi Win User

When we mean region we mean your actual location

So if you live in France bit you buy British or German Euros

It won't work it has to be France euros

Account regions aren't by economic block

It's by countries

Just because Euros is used by multiple countries you still need to have the right region

You can check account.microsoft.com to see which region the euros are from
Thema:

1. Funds from Microsoft account won't sync to Xbox console - Similar Threads - Funds Microsoft account

2. Funds on Microsoft account will not sync to Xbox console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Funds on Microsoft account will not sync to Xbox console: Hello, I have bought 2x 10 euro Xbox gift cards, I have redeemed them through my Microsoft account and they show up in my account. But I waited for a bit and they didn't show on my Xbox 360. I...
  3. Transfer Microsoft Gift Card funds to XBox child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Microsoft Gift Card funds to XBox child account: My son got a $100 XBox gift card. I applied it to my Microsoft account, and I need to transfer the funds to his child account. I have him set up in the Microsoft "Family Safety" app... I don't...
  4. Microsoft account has sufficient funds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account has sufficient funds: We have sufficient funds in our account to make purchase on fortnite. It is my sons account so he has to request permission through Family. I say allow but it keeps asking me to add money to...
  5. Can't Buy Backwards Compatible Games with Your Microsoft Account Funds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Buy Backwards Compatible Games with Your Microsoft Account Funds: I find it ridiculous that after all of this time Microsoft will not allow someone to buy a backwards compatible game (Xbox 360 or original Xbox) by using the funds from a gift card. Their only...
  6. missing funds from microsoft account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    missing funds from microsoft account: I called 18004myxbox and had them look into my account. I had $37 and change in my account a few days ago and then logged in today and had $7.50. The rewards program shows a deposit on 11/09/16...
  7. How do I gain and use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund to buy/pre-order games to get reward ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I gain and use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund to buy/pre-order games to get reward ...: Hi to staffs, I have posted a forum earlier, asking how to get the "Make a purchase, earn Reward" 1250 points. I was informed that I will need to use Microsoft Account Balance/Fund to get the...
  8. Unable to use Microsoft account funds to purchase DLC on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use Microsoft account funds to purchase DLC on xbox 360: I'm having a problem trying to purchase some DLC for Rocksmith through the in game store. I'm trying to use my Microsoft account funds but I keep getting "Sorry, we couldn't get authorization for...
  9. microsoft account funds unable to be used.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft account funds unable to be used.: Hello I have been in chat with a very helpful support assistant and we are unable to rectify the issue. I have £28 in my microsoft account and i am unable to use that to buy any games. the...
  10. Adding Funds to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding Funds to Microsoft Account: It would be a huge plus to be able to add funds to your MS account through Paypal or a credit/debit card. I know an Xbox Live gift card can be purchased and funds added via redeeming the gift...