Funds being taken from my account without my permission again, after i specially stated not...

Discus and support Funds being taken from my account without my permission again, after i specially stated not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am still having trouble with funds coming out of my account without my permission, I have asked not to accept anything coming from my account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ivanbeard Sr., Oct 12, 2020.

1. Funds being taken from my account without my permission again, after i specially stated not...

Hello I am still having trouble with funds coming out of my account without my permission, I have asked not to accept anything coming from my account, I have not downloaded anything nor have a purchased anything from Xbox or Microsoft, I have cancelled
    my subscription took my card off file but funds are still coming out of my account, even after I have spoken to customer service, this must stop now and I want my funds return to me, my card has even been turn off so how can Xbox and Microsoft still take funds
    from me.

:)

ivanbeard Sr., Oct 12, 2020
  2. UN Clan Control Win User

Funds taken from my account without my consent

Drexas, first of all I am having the same issue. I recommend either going to speak to Phone Support or to Chat Support.
  3. BongKaos Win User

Funds taken from my account without my consent

Please, give PHONE SUPPORT a call to help with billing and account issues.

Good Luck!!!
  4. xHype Venomz Win User

Xbox live cancellation refund

Hello, i have noticed money has gone from my micrMicro account due to my child spending money on a game without my permission i was wondering if you could possibly refund the funds
  5. dempup Win User

Money was taken out of my account without permission

Hi Pyres736.

As you very well know, we can't really do anything about it here at the forum, and you have to get in touch with support. Note that support is very busy at the moment and replies might take longer than usual.

Hope you get it sorted out :)
  6. XD bellsprout Win User

HOW DO I REMOVE MY ZUNE PASS SUBSCRIPTION

Well I was pretty annoyed that 8.99 came out of my bank without me being asked and i googled a few things and ended up on this feedback link -
    www.customerservicescoreboard.com/Zune

Alot of the feedback says that even after canceling their subscription they were charged and I dont trust zune as it's already taken money without permission.
Thema:

Funds being taken from my account without my permission again, after i specially stated not...

1. Funds being taken from my account without my permission again, after i specially stated not... - Similar Threads - Funds being taken

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. Payment with MSA funds and card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment with MSA funds and card: Hi, Im very new to xbox. I redeemed codes to add money to my MSA balance. I wanna buy a game. The rest of the amount I wanna pay by card but when I go to check out, it wants to take the whole...
  4. How to transfer Funds to another Family Member

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer Funds to another Family Member: Trying to pay to change my Gamertag, so i got a parent to add the money to my account using my own card (Since apparently even though I'm 20 and legal age in my country as an Adult, I need someone...
  5. Not Able to Add Funds to Child's Account - Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Able to Add Funds to Child's Account - Something Went Wrong: I am unable to add funds to my child's account. For a couple of days now I receive this message: "Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or...
  6. Unable to use funds in my Microsoft wallet to purchase ea sports fc 24 ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use funds in my Microsoft wallet to purchase ea sports fc 24 ultimate edition: Please explain to me why I can not use the funds available in my Microsoft wallet to pay for EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate edition? ba04b599-6320-4eab-a2ce-948b7e61ecd4
  7. Why does xbox sell Microsoft wallet funds?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does xbox sell Microsoft wallet funds?: It's entirely ridiculous a person can buy the money card add funds to get a subscription but then your still required to put in a cc to buy said subscription or you can't buy the subscription,...
  8. Refund of funds overwotch 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of funds overwotch 2: the game was bought by mistake. there is an opportunity to return the money for it? 07df7ba8-71f0-4691-a850-c14f26a77958
  9. Can't add funds to kids account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add funds to kids account: Got: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble...
  10. I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?: , i paid $50 for the gift card. I redeemed the gift card a week ago and when i sign onto my overwatch account it does not shows me the funds. I tried contacting blizzard and they told me to...