Funding an old friend

Discus and support Funding an old friend in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Looking for a guy with the name 3K R3DEY3 or something like that need to find him if you know him send me a message on xbox or reply on forum OgN Jack... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JackFrancis x, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Funding an old friend

Looking for a guy with the name 3K R3DEY3 or something like that need to find him if you know him send me a message on xbox or reply on forum OgN Jack x .jack is in capitals

:)

JackFrancis x, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Pluto70
    Pluto70 Guest
    STILL service issues?? Hmm...

This is so very true. Sundays are the rare day all of my friends can play in a group (getting old, you know?), but it seems that Microsoft, with all its technology and funding, cannot keep the servers up on Sundays. Ugh

Pluto70, Jan 6, 2014
  3. HayleeLOL
    HayleeLOL Guest
    Why Don't You Buy Used Games?

I buy used; however that is usually down to my budget and lack of funding (I'm a student, or rather student to be)

Though it is a bonus when I buy a game new or get one as a gift and there's that new game smell right there. I love that.

I WOULD buy new more, however it all comes down to funding (or lack of it) and the fact that a lot of old games are only available used.

HayleeLOL, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Funding an old friend

Finding an old friend even and the gamertag is something like 3K x R3DEYE

5. I can't I've forgotten his gamertag but wen I last spoke to hime before I deleted him it was something like 3K x REDEYE

6. Go online and find a gamertag checker,the ones used to finding available gamertags,type in each variable of his name till you find it.

THEOWENKILLER, Oct 31, 2018
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Funding an old friend

Go online and find a gamertag checker,the ones used to finding available gamertags,type in each variable of his name till you find it.
  8. JackFrancis x Win User

Funding an old friend

I can't I've forgotten his gamertag but wen I last spoke to hime before I deleted him it was something like 3K x REDEYE
  9. JackFrancis x Win User

Funding an old friend

Finding an old friend even and the gamertag is something like 3K x R3DEYE
  10. Pluto70 Win User

STILL service issues?? Hmm...

This is so very true. Sundays are the rare day all of my friends can play in a group (getting old, you know?), but it seems that Microsoft, with all its technology and funding, cannot keep the servers up on Sundays. Ugh
  11. GVRSHT Win User

Can I get my money back from my account?

Thanks. Now is there a way to transfer my funds to a friends account?
Thema:

Funding an old friend

1. Funding an old friend - Similar Threads - Funding old friend

2. Game pass renewal unsuccessfull but funds were deducted :(

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass renewal unsuccessfull but funds were deducted :(: Tthe automatic billing service deducted 79 rand from my account but today I recieved an email stating that the payment was unsuccessfull. I no longer have the funds to renew my subscription as the...
  3. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  4. Payment with MSA funds and card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment with MSA funds and card: Hi, Im very new to xbox. I redeemed codes to add money to my MSA balance. I wanna buy a game. The rest of the amount I wanna pay by card but when I go to check out, it wants to take the whole...
  5. How to transfer Funds to another Family Member

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer Funds to another Family Member: Trying to pay to change my Gamertag, so i got a parent to add the money to my account using my own card (Since apparently even though I'm 20 and legal age in my country as an Adult, I need someone...
  6. Not Able to Add Funds to Child's Account - Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Able to Add Funds to Child's Account - Something Went Wrong: I am unable to add funds to my child's account. For a couple of days now I receive this message: "Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or...
  7. Unable to use funds in my Microsoft wallet to purchase ea sports fc 24 ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use funds in my Microsoft wallet to purchase ea sports fc 24 ultimate edition: Please explain to me why I can not use the funds available in my Microsoft wallet to pay for EA Sports FC 24 Ultimate edition? ba04b599-6320-4eab-a2ce-948b7e61ecd4
  8. Why does xbox sell Microsoft wallet funds?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does xbox sell Microsoft wallet funds?: It's entirely ridiculous a person can buy the money card add funds to get a subscription but then your still required to put in a cc to buy said subscription or you can't buy the subscription,...
  9. Refund of funds overwotch 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of funds overwotch 2: the game was bought by mistake. there is an opportunity to return the money for it? 07df7ba8-71f0-4691-a850-c14f26a77958
  10. Can't add funds to kids account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add funds to kids account: Got: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble...