Full Library won't load and cannot download any games from microsoft store on Xbox Series S

Discus and support Full Library won't load and cannot download any games from microsoft store on Xbox Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased an Xbox Series S and cannot install or view my Full Library when logged into my account. I have tried reseting the console and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mike_12321, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Mike_12321
    Mike_12321 Guest

Full Library won't load and cannot download any games from microsoft store on Xbox Series S

I just purchased an Xbox Series S and cannot install or view my Full Library when logged into my account. I have tried reseting the console and removing then installing my account again.

:)

Mike_12321, Jan 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Mike_12321, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that currently there is an Xbox Service Alert that Microsoft is aware of and already working on to get fixed.

Here's the update from them: "We are aware that some users may be having issues with launching titles and completing purchases. Our engineers are on it! Please check here and on the status page for updates, http://xbox.com/status";
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Halo Infinite transfer

No no, please download it from the store or from your full library directly on your Series console.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

problem with the game Starlit Kart Racing not showing in my Library

Having checked to see if I can find the game on the stores. The only version I could find was for the Xbox One and Series X|S consoles. The game might only be available for the console, and that could be the version you got from the Microsoft Store and the Xbox Store. Hence, why you cannot find it on your PC Library.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

how do i download my purchase

If you purchased the game from the Xbox One or Series X|S, go to games and apps, then full library, and scroll down until you find it. Select it and start the install.

If on Windows 10/11, Goto the Microsoft store, and then select library, then games, scroll down until you find it, and select install.

If Xbox 360 goto settings - account - download history ,and scroll down, select the game, then install it.

Make sure you are logged in with the account that purchased the game.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

How to get Rock smith+for Xbox series s?

Hi Shannandoah. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Did you own the game on disc, or digitally?

If you own it digitally, and are signed into the same account that purchased it, you can redownload it from your games & apps library. On your Series S, from the home screen, go to your Games & Apps > Full Library > Owned Games. It should be listed there.

If you own it on disc, unfortunately the Series S cannot play disc-based games and Rocksmith has been delisted by Ubisoft due to expiring licensed music rights. If you don't already own it digitally, I'm afraid you won't be able to play it on your Series S. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Full Library won't load and cannot download any games from microsoft store on Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - Full Library won't

2. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  3. Why can't I see my full library of games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see my full library of games?: I can't see my full library of games I tried resetting it and powering it off and on I tried turning off and on my internet and when I go into my full library of games it says "We're having...
  4. Purchased Games and Full Library not Showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Games and Full Library not Showing: Hi there! I have asked this question before about a game of mine not showing up in my library after I purchase it (on the 23 November). I received response and followed the necessary steps....
  5. My xbox will not load my full library.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox will not load my full library.: I've done everything I can possibly do on my end. ( IE factory reset console, try different console, reset MAC setting, reset router & modem (factory wise), change to wifi, sign out of account,...
  6. Series X full game library missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X full game library missing?: I had an issue with my internet the other day that I resolved and went to look for a game to download from my library but all it said was “We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now.” I...
  7. I can’t see my full library and I can’t change the color on my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t see my full library and I can’t change the color on my Xbox account: I can’t see my full library and change the color on my account. I’ve hard reset my Xbox twice and I’ve cleared cache on my console twice I genuinely don’t know what to do anymore....
  8. Xbox series X now loading games from full library

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X now loading games from full library: I’m not sure why it’s been happening for quiet sometime exactly? I don’t know I couldn’t get games to appear in my full library I’m not sure why. I’ve tried factory resetting it Cold starting...
  9. Xbox One X Everything on Full Library tab not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Everything on Full Library tab not showing up.: As of three days ago when i go to check for new games on game pass or install one of my owned games from the library it goes to a loading screen for a few minutes before saying We're having...
  10. Xbox one full library not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one full library not loading: As the question says nothing in my full library is loading, no owned games, no gamepass, no EA play nothing it just says this information can not be found please try again later I've tried power...