Full fanatec wheel support, button mapping

Discus and support Full fanatec wheel support, button mapping in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; let us use the full potention of the fanatec gear. Extended button. mapping, rev lights, enz submitted by /u/Psychological_Ad_565 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Psychological_Ad_565, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Full fanatec wheel support, button mapping

/u/Psychological_Ad_565, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?

Hello, David1973GO. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Officially, Forza Motorsport 7 is compatible with the following wheels:

“Fanatec Clubsport V1
    • Fanatec P1 Xbox

Fanatec Clubsport V2
    • Fanatec P1 Xbox

Fanatec Clubsport V2.5
    • Universal HUB
    • BMW GT2
    • Formula Rim
    • Porsche 918 rim
    • Mclaren GT3

Fanatec CSL E XBOX
    • Fanatec P1 Xbox

Fanatec CSL E PS4
    • Fanatec P1 PS4

Fanatec CSR wheel
    Fanatec CSR Elite Wheel
    Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2 and GT3wheel
    Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V1, V2, V3
    Fanatec CSL Pedals
    Fanatec Shifter SQ 1.5
    Fanatec Handbrake 1.5

Logitech DrivingForce GT
    Logitech DrivingForce Pro
    Logitech G25
    Logitech G27
    Logitech G29
    Logitech G920
    Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel

MadCatz Pro
    MadCatz

Thrustmaster TS-XW
    Thrustmaster 458 Spider
    Thrustmaster T150
    Thrustmaster T300RS
    Thrustmaster TMX
    Thrustmaster TS-PC
    Thrustmaster TX
    • 458 Edition
    • Leather Edition
    • 599XX
    • F1
    • GTE

Note: If you have a Thrustmaster TX wheel, it will default to the 458 Edition, the first in the list, because all Thrustmaster TX wheels use the same vendor product identifier (VIDPID). Make sure you select the model that you have to ensure the button mappings are correct.

Thrustmaster RGT
    Thrustmaster T500 RS
    Thrustmaster TH8A
    Thrustmaster Sequential Shifter/Handbrake
    Thrustmaster pedals T3PA and T3PA pro”

Reference link:
    https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360012861493-Supported-Wheels-and-Devices

If you play on PC, make sure to install your wheel drivers and be on the latest wheel firmware, if available.

To avoid issues, connect the wheel and test it before opening Forza Motorsport 7.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

F1 2015 coming in June for Xbox One

4. ReeceLad Win User

Logitech G923 in Forza Horizon 3

Hi Brett

Below, find the list of wheels currently supported by Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 PCs. On Xbox One, Forza Horizon 3 supports all wheels currently supported by Xbox One.

The list of currently supported PC wheels for Forza Horizon 3:

Thrustmaster T150
    Thrustmaster T500 RS
    Thrustmaster TMX V1
    Thrustmaster TMX V2
    Thrustmaster T300RS
    Thrustmaster TX
    Thrustmaster RGT
    Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
    Logitech G920
    Logitech G929
    Logitech G25
    Logitech G27

Players can use the Logitech G27 and the Thrustmaster TX (and some TX variants, like the new Leather Edition), but these wheels have some limitations with their functionality in-game. While these wheels work on default or custom wheel settings, button mapping and force feedback are not properly recognized. These issues will be addressed in an upcoming update for Forza Horizon 3. In addition, there are additional wheels that we plan on bringing on board, notably Fanatec products such as the ClubSport V2 Xbox One Hub and the Fanatec CSR models. Support for these Fanatec wheels will be arriving in Apex beginning in late September, with updates for both Windows 10 and Apex.

From this, unfrotunately G923 is not compatible with Forza Horizon 3
  5. ebigg Win User

Criterion ruined this game

Something I forgot to add is that it won't recognize my Fanatec CSR wheel. It sees it as a MS racing Wheel and I am unable to properly adjust button assignments. There is also no support for Force Feedback adjustment or Advance wheel settings like steering
    sensitivity or deadzone settings
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Steering Wheel

I would wait until theres more info on the Scarlett or untill its release to find out what wheels it will support,

I payed almost £1500 for a Fanatec wheel back on the Xbox 360, a year or so before the Xbox One release and my Fanatec wheel is not supported on Xbox One.
Thema:

Full fanatec wheel support, button mapping

1. Full fanatec wheel support, button mapping - Similar Threads - Full fanatec wheel

2. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  3. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  4. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  5. 2tb SSD only showing 465 gigs as full amount

in XBoX on Consoles
    2tb SSD only showing 465 gigs as full amount: So I just purchased a 2tb seagate SSD and I plugged it in, formated, I've tried everything else I could think of and I could not find anything on the internet, but my SSD is 2tb yet formated and...
  6. Local save data full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local save data full: My xbox has started giving me the message 'not enough space for save data, please clear some space and retry' I cleared the local save data from the settings menu but it is recurring every couple...
  7. I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?: I didnt get all my v-bucks i just brought I purchased 1000 and only got 200? 53aa40da-bbd9-45a9-9c89-dd667afa2101
  8. Full support for fanatec sim racing gear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full support for fanatec sim racing gear: Can Microsoft please update the SDK for Xbox so expensive sim racing gear (like Fanatec) can be fully utilized beyond just the standard controller buttons? Rev lights, encoder dials, ect are just...
  9. Fanatec Full Support!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Full Support!: Hello, from when will the lighting for the Fanatec Wheel for Forza Horizon 4 work? Shiftlights, RevLED's and LED display for Fanatec CSL Elite P1 and Formula Wheel V2. XBOX Box One X Fanatec...
  10. Fanatec wheel full support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec wheel full support: Hello, I am using a Fanatec Clubsport v2.5 wheel on the XBOX one. It is claimed to be fully supported. However, the LED display that gives information on the engine rev and gears is inactive....