Ftp games require Xbox live Gold
Discus and support Ftp games require Xbox live Gold in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm a Delta member in the insider program, but I can't play free-to-play games without Xbox live Gold, this goes for fortnite, Rocket league and any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PHPPRADO, Apr 5, 2021.
Thema:
Ftp games require Xbox live Gold
Loading...
-
Ftp games require Xbox live Gold - Similar Threads - Ftp games require
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
issuses with ftp on my xbox series s to transfere movies
in XboX Insidersissuses with ftp on my xbox series s to transfere movies: hi hope anyone can help i have ftp into my xbox series s to transfere movies to im just not sure what file letter to put them under as there are loads please help someone ? submitted by... -
I linked an Xbox FTP to my PC. How do I remove the link?
in XBoX on ConsolesI linked an Xbox FTP to my PC. How do I remove the link?: I linked my Xbox (Series X) to my PC with an FTP. How can I "cut" the link without damaging or possibly deleting important Xbox files? 9a82c36c-942d-4ec3-a478-d0c6050f4ec3 -
Xbox live gold ftp
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox live gold ftp: I was told as a insider tester I can play fortnite and the other ftp games without gold when I try to play it I wont let me what the bull flipping hell? Why wont you let me play it? I missed alot... -
Just wanted to ask the insiders who tried the ftp games w/o gold that does games like...
in XboX InsidersJust wanted to ask the insiders who tried the ftp games w/o gold that does games like...: I've heard games like fortnite, apex legends, etc. Works fine except warzone and destiny 2 but I haven't heard if smaller games like rough warriors, warface, realm royale, etc. Works without gold... -
FTP Update and when can we expect it.
in XboX InsidersFTP Update and when can we expect it.: Hey gamers I'm needing to know this information ASAP and its crucial. I play apex legends and some of you who are legends will know that the update for season 8 is coming soon. So why its crucial...