FSX Shows Blank Screen after Installing Acceleration, and crashes because of Unhandled...

Discus and support FSX Shows Blank Screen after Installing Acceleration, and crashes because of Unhandled... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Recently, I reinstalled FSX using my FSX Gold Edition DVD, everything works fine after installation However, after installing FSX Acceleration,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fsx hmm..., Nov 3, 2022.

1. fsx hmm...
    fsx hmm... Guest

FSX Shows Blank Screen after Installing Acceleration, and crashes because of Unhandled...

Hi,

Recently, I reinstalled FSX using my FSX Gold Edition DVD, everything works fine after installation

However, after installing FSX Acceleration, The Game breaks and saying there's an Unhandled Exception in fsx.exe [6632]

Also the menu bar is missing text.

I provided photos for proof (Sorry for Low Quality):

FSX Shows Blank Screen after Installing Acceleration, and crashes because of Unhandled... [​IMG]

FSX Shows Blank Screen after Installing Acceleration, and crashes because of Unhandled... [​IMG]

I really appreciate any help right now.

:)

fsx hmm..., Nov 3, 2022
  2. fsx hmm... Win User

FSX Shows Blank Screen after Installing Acceleration, and crashes because of Unhandled Exception.

I installed it with my owned copy of FSX Gold Edition DVD. (I bought it on amazon a few years back)
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

FSX Shows Blank Screen after Installing Acceleration, and crashes because of Unhandled Exception.

Hi, I'm glad to know that!
    Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  4. fsx hmm... Win User

Hi,

I did it on using Virtual Machine and it worked, The error is gone.

Can you tell me what's the problem on my main one?
  5. fsx hmm... Win User

Hi,

I tried reinstalling the game, but it gives me the same "Just in Time Debugger Error" even I uninstalled Visual Studio, it still didn't work
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, just to confirm. Did you installed flight simulator X from steam or from where did you downloaded the game?
Thema:

1. FSX Shows Blank Screen after Installing Acceleration, and crashes because of Unhandled... - Similar Threads - FSX Shows Blank

2. My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.

in XBoX on Windows
    My installation of FSX I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over.: My installation of FSX (Flight Simulator X Deluxe), PC version, I have used for years, tells me the trial period is over. I reinstalled with original DVD and successful activation with the...
  3. Fsx se Api.dll crash to desktop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fsx se Api.dll crash to desktop.: Hi Hoping someone can help me out. I have the steam addition of flightsim FSX. Running it on windows 10 but sometimes when I start flightsim it crashes to desktop and in event viewer I get the...
  4. FSX Steam Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FSX Steam Edition: I have just purchased and installed FSX Steam Edition. Every time I load the game it goes through the initial loading phase before crashing. Any ideas? -System -Provider [ Name]Application Error...
  5. IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IL2 Forgotten Battles installation into Microsoft FSX on Windows 7 Home Premium get error...: Re install of IL2 Forgotten Battles into Microsoft FSX on a Windows 7 Home premium base. Used to work perfectly until corrupted by an upgrade possibly now get error code 1723....
  6. fsx api.dll erreur since 2 -3 month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fsx api.dll erreur since 2 -3 month: Nom du journal :Application Source : Application Error Date : 22/08/2023 15:08:59 ID de l’événement :1000 Catégorie de la tâche :(100) Niveau : Erreur Mots clés : Classique Utilisateur : N/A...
  7. why is the f18 going 1500 knots on fsx steam edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the f18 going 1500 knots on fsx steam edition: why is the f18 going 1500 knots on fsx steam edition, even if the max speed in the aircraft.cfg is like 800 knots c46eeb72-03e1-4fa8-a39a-6eb5a108b234
  8. FSX Activation on Windows XP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FSX Activation on Windows XP: Hi there, I have installed Windows XP on an old computer which I want to use for old PC games. So after installing FSX (Microsoft Flight Simulator X -- 2006) it wants to get activated. In the...
  9. Flightsimulator aktivieren (FSX)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flightsimulator aktivieren (FSX): Ich möchte gern meinen FSX auf den neuen Rechner aktivieren, leider ist dies nicht möglich, da es anscheinend keine Verbindung zu Microsoft gib. 47c3c9aa-da59-4c16-9047-0396cc00023f
  10. Speedlink Black widow not working with FSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Speedlink Black widow not working with FSX: Whenever I launch Microsoft Flight Simulator X and plug in my joystick it crashes. I have uninstalled speedlink folder however it still crashes. How do I fix? db90ef86-c92d-45f3-97b5-e78706f57917