FSIM problem

Discus and support FSIM problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased a new Gaming Pc running Windows 10 and loaded FSIM 2020 premium delux that cost a fortune only to find that this software is riddled with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gerardbromley, Mar 27, 2021.

  1. FSIM problem


    Purchased a new Gaming Pc running Windows 10 and loaded FSIM 2020 premium delux that cost a fortune only to find that this software is riddled with bugs. Latest: followed the instructions to populate the community folder with 3rd Party liveries abd one aircraft. They are shown as installed in in the Contents Manager but are nt shown in the Market Folder, have wasted countless hrs and huge amount of memory on this product its a travisty of a Microsoft product!

    :)
     
    gerardbromley, Mar 27, 2021
    #1
  2. DavidSmithwilliam Win User

    FSim 2020

    Hi Jessre

    Thank you for your email.

    Yes I did enter the serial number when I installed the first time but if I go onto the Microsoft Account I can't see any record of it.

    Regards,

    Dave
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    FSim 2020

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Just to be sure, did you already enter the serial number when you installed the game the first time? If yes, then it should already be activated on your account.
  4. MichelBaudoin1 Win User

    GAME UPDATE AVAILABLE A new mandatory update is available. Please update Microsoft Flight Simulator in the Microsoft Store before launching.

    I have the same problem........I don't know why.

    IS there a competent person at MS ?

    What is the solution ? In the store I check the download and nothings about FSim is appearing...so no update...IS it related to my account ?

    this is really a bad support that we have...
  5. reddwarfcrew Win User

    Cloned SSD to larger drive, now FS won't start

    Thanks, so I tried that and to no avail. I think I have got it working now but need to do some testing. What I've done:

    • Copied the FSIM folder
    • Popped the FS2020 Disc 1 in and started the install exe, this then opened the MS Store where I chose to re-install
    • I let it do the first part of the install but cancelled when it wanted to install c200Gb
    • Rebooted and opened FS, this time it opened without error and stated there was a mandatory update of 500Mb
    • Did this and all seems to be okay
    • The Sim still shows my flying hrs

    Need to do some testing later this week to see if it has saved all my previous config, then I'll delete the copied FSIM folder.
  6. ZombieCartmanYT Win User

    Problems problems problems!

    These sort of outages do occur from time to time on both XBL and PSN. Good luck with the 3 months of free gold. i'm sure we will all be credited for lost time if it's a major outage.
Thema:

FSIM problem

Loading...
  1. FSIM problem - Similar Threads - FSIM problem

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. FSim 2020

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    FSim 2020: I purchased a DVD copy of Fsim 2020 and installed it on my PC. The video card was not good enough so installed a better video card. Reinstalled fsim 2020, when I entered the serial number it...
  10. FSIM 2020 Multi Monitor Setup

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    FSIM 2020 Multi Monitor Setup: I have 3 monitors that I use with all other games. How do I setup for FS 2020? 79466748-1233-439c-a4a6-e4f7fac976d7