FS2020 won't start because Xbox Live can't sign me into my Microsoft account

Discus and support FS2020 won't start because Xbox Live can't sign me into my Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 0x87DD002A and "client server is giving a sign in loop" is the error message given on my Windows 10 PC, and it says try again later. Support is no help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by starryskyne, Aug 29, 2020.

1. starryskyne
    starryskyne Guest

0x87DD002A and "client server is giving a sign in loop" is the error message given on my Windows 10 PC, and it says try again later. Support is no help because a sign in to your account is a mandatory first step. Thousands of others have had same problem
    for more than a year, from what I read on line.

With no game play for even 1 millisecond, I feel my $130 purchase of FS2020 is wasted. I am experienced with 25 years starting with MSFS 95 and following, bought every version off the shelves. I am a computer builder, college computer classes instructor,
    electronics manufacturing engineer, degree holder for hard sciences and I have no way out of this foolishness. Thanks.

Starryskyguy

:)

starryskyne, Aug 29, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. AndersBrøgger Win User

MicrosoftFlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bb

Hey

after consulting with the microsoft Zendesk at Fs2020, it was a advice they send me, because after a big update of FS2020, this bug in the game turn on, where all my settings in the simulator are all turn in to default on every start up of the sim.
  3. AWUEVOpuntoCOM Win User

Error 80151103 when attempting to log in each time.

My account just started doing the same thing. If I'm signed in it won't go live, and when I go live it won't let me sign in WTF!!!
  4. Total Nightmare Win User

Locked out of my main account!!

Hyrule, I can't do that because I need to sign in to Xbox Live in order to get to the settings, and I can't get on Xbox Live because the parental lock won't let me.
  5. goyanks135 Win User

Transfer saves to different account

Each 360 account can be associated with a Live account.

Currently I have:

old 360 account -> associated with my Live account but with the old gamertag

new 360 account -> associated with my Live account but with the new gamertag

The new account got created when I downloaded my profile using my microsoft sign in. The old account was associated with the same microsoft sign in but it didn't recognize my gamertag change. Now it won't let me sign in to live because it asks for my microsoft
    sign in details. I'm guessing the sign in fails because it's trying to find the microsoft account associated with the old gamertag.

I either need to somehow transfer my saves over to the new 360 account so I can upload them to the cloud, or I need someway for my Xbox to realize that my gamertag changed on the old account so I can sign into live again with that account.
  6. MiniSwine824305 Win User

Can't access online account

None of that will work because my account is locked. I tried everything I could from my xbox. I go into the "your information" from "account management" and it won't let me do anything because I have to sign in. I sign in using my password and it says "password
    is invalid" and error code 8015D02E. It's the same password I use to sign into my account so and I'm 110% sure that's my password. It won't even let me go into the switch console thing because I have to sign in which it makes since to sign in but I can't because
    my account is locked.
Thema:

1. FS2020 won't start because Xbox Live can't sign me into my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - FS2020 won't start

2. Uninstall and then reinstall fs2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstall and then reinstall fs2020: Hi I want to uninstall and then reinstall my fs2020 do I need a password I have only my Order Number 425a4ce8-8ac5-4153-95a7-7050be78ae52
  3. FS2020 First launch stuck at the accessibility settings panel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS2020 First launch stuck at the accessibility settings panel: Hi everyone, Just switched from my PC to an Xbox Series X and installed Flight Simulator 2020 but I am always stuck at the accessibility settings panel, where I can do everything except click on...
  4. fs2020 ctrl+num del, dont release the parking brake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fs2020 ctrl+num del, dont release the parking brake: fs2020, ctrl+num del, dont release the parking brake, and I have the las one update 1.34.16.0 bf77ce40-1a5e-413c-8755-f878ffcf367b
  5. fs2020 has just started to crash on start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fs2020 has just started to crash on start up: msfs 2020 has just started to crash on start up gets part way even up to main page then crash had a guy from OUTBYTE on spent 3/4hr updating drivers etcetera but still does not load...
  6. fs2020 rudder turns on it's own, help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fs2020 rudder turns on it's own, help!!: Greetings, i have a problem: i am using the Thrustmaster X on pc, when i bank left the rudder turns all the way to the right on its own, not everytime, but most of the time. It seems as if there...
  7. Stuttering in FS2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuttering in FS2020: Over the past couple days I started to get a few stutters in fs2020 but it has all of a sudden become unplayable. Everything works fine in other programs and no stuttering there. Also my gpu...
  8. Xbox Cloud Gaming doesn’t support a joystick on FS2020?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming doesn’t support a joystick on FS2020?: I was trying to use my Hotas One on FS2020 and it wasn’t taking inputs from the joystick and it wasn’t popping up as an option to choose as a controller, any fixes? submitted by /u/TMasked19...
  9. FS2020 cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS2020 cloud gaming: Hello, Can 3rd party add ons for FS2020, like aircraft and AIRPORTS, be accessed if playing through cloud gaming on an Xbox one x? Also, are joysticks or yokes supported on the one x? Thanks...
  10. FS2020 won't load

in XBoX on Windows
    FS2020 won't load: Hi, have downloaded the program first 1 Gig and then try running, get to the press any key to continue window it then after about 5 seconds crashes back to the desktop. Brought from Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fs2020 xbox sign in

2. fs 2020 wont let me sign in