FS 2020 installation from dvds: I've closed the redeem code dialog

Discus and support FS 2020 installation from dvds: I've closed the redeem code dialog in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I've installed FS2020 from dvds. At the end, by my mistake, I've closed the redeem code window. Now if I relaunch the dvd 1 it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Francesco Ricceri, Nov 27, 2022.

1. FS 2020 installation from dvds: I've closed the redeem code dialog

Hello everyone,
    I've installed FS2020 from dvds. At the end, by my mistake, I've closed the redeem code window.
    Now if I relaunch the dvd 1 it redirects me to the Microsoft store home page with no other guidance.
    I'm stuck. Anyone knows how can I just insert my redeem code that I've on the card inside the box? Thanks!
    If I go to Microsoft Store / Apps I don't find FS 2020, but if I go to Add Remove Programs I see it, and launching it from there just produces the same scenario I've described.
    Thanks!

:)

Francesco Ricceri, Nov 27, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. Francesco Ricceri Win User

Too bad.. :(

Anyway, thanks for your guidance!
  4. Jay Mcvickers Win User

I bought a uesd FS 2020 deluxe and the key code will dnt work what can i do?

NO it said new fs 2020 dvd
  5. FrancisMilhollin Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 Box or Digital Code

How does one specify DVD or download version for MS FS 2020?
  6. ngocphi Win User

I cant download my game I redeemed

How much space do you have fs 2020 requires 100gigs at least

You download software from the xbox app.not redeem the same code as they are one time usr only
Thema:

1. FS 2020 installation from dvds: I've closed the redeem code dialog - Similar Threads - 2020 installation dvds

2. Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?: Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020? 3294aa49-a061-4f1c-a6e1-16c755dd6ebd
  3. How can I install Flight Simulator 2020??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I install Flight Simulator 2020??: Hi, I had the game already installed but deleted it for some games. Now, when I install it, the installation manager tells me that it has to install 168GB of data. I leave it running and after...
  4. MSFS 2020 premium installed, i can not starting the application, he will a start cd,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 premium installed, i can not starting the application, he will a start cd,: MSFS 2020 premium installed, i can not starting the application, he will a start cd, this game is in my xbox list i have paid this game at digitec/galaxus and normally installed, and enscrived...
  5. FS 2020 installation problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS 2020 installation problems: I installed the FS 2020 using Xbox. I assigned control surfaces and throttle to the joystick which I calibrated in Windows. I create the flight and the screen opens with the Xbox controller on the...
  6. MSFS 2020 ( I'm new to installs and addons and im starting out) (SOLVED)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 ( I'm new to installs and addons and im starting out) (SOLVED): I'm installing Microsoft Flight Simulator, but I need the 2020 version. Will installing normally from the Xbox app bring me to a select menu later, once installed?...
  7. MSFS 2020 Install Loop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 Install Loop: When I got the game (Today) it installs perfectly on steam the I launch the Installation manager it installs the first of the files no problem but when it reaches [11/508] it just stays on it and...
  8. Xbox app asking me to install flight simulator 2020 again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app asking me to install flight simulator 2020 again.: I open xbox app to play the flight simulator but it is not allowing me to play. It is wanting me to intall the game but I have installed the game already. It is on my G drive. It was working but i...
  9. MSFS 2020 two games installed STEAM and digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 two games installed STEAM and digital download: Hi All. I bought the MSFS2020 super deluxe (high-end) on Steam and use family sharing to enable both me and my son to play on our respective PC's. However, his gaming has moved on to F1 on Steam....
  10. Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing on initial install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing on initial install: My 10 year old saved hard to purchase Flight Simulator and I am having trouble getting it to work. This was purchased separately and not part of the game pass. I can load the initial 2gb install...