FS 2020 can't select aircraft or airport and Fly button is missing

Discus and support FS 2020 can't select aircraft or airport and Fly button is missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I can't select an airplane nor search an airport in the World Map. Even the Fly button is missing. I can click on a POI or an airport but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matouš Tvarůžka, Dec 14, 2021.

1. FS 2020 can't select aircraft or airport and Fly button is missing

Hello,

I can't select an airplane nor search an airport in the World Map. Even the Fly button is missing. I can click on a POI or an airport but I can't fly. I don't really want to download 190 GB again... Any suggestion will be appreciated. See the screen below.

FS 2020 can't select aircraft or airport and Fly button is missing [​IMG]

:)

Matouš Tvarůžka, Dec 14, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll suggest you reach out to the game developer's support for assistance on this issue. You can get in touch with them here https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...
  3. Jesse E' Win User

MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe edition for XBOX series S not available

Check the game and see if you have these Deluxe items;

Additional Aircraft

• Diamond Aircraft DA40-TDI

• Diamond Aircraft DV20

• Textron Aviation Beechcraft Baron G58

• Textron Aviation Cessna 152 Aerobat

• Textron Aviation Cessna 172 Skyhawk

• Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner

• Cirrus Aircraft SR22

• Pipistrel Virus SW 121

• Textron Aviation Cessna Citation Longitude

• Zlin Aviation Shock Ultra

Additional Enhanced Airports

• Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (Netherlands)

• Cairo International Airport (Egypt)

• Cape Town International Airport (South Africa)

• O’Hare International Airport (USA)

• Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport (Spain)

• Denver International Airport (USA)

• Dubai International Airport (United Arab Emirates)

• Frankfurt Airport (Germany)

• Heathrow Airport (United Kingdom)

• San Francisco International Airport (USA)
  4. MaxMesserMP9 Win User

Microsoft Force Feedback 2

In FS 2020 I can configure the Force Feedback 2 Jouystick according to the YouTube guide (link from StefanMostert).
    But I can´t set the sensitivity in FS 2020.
    After cklicking the button Sensitivity I got only "Ready", no settings available.

In consequence the FF2 performs very poor in FS 2020.
    However the calibration performs well in Windows 10.
    In Windows 10 I opened the Control Panel, then I accessed "View devices and printers". In the window that popped open, "SideWinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick" appeared. To access the calibration functions right-click the icon & select "Game controller settings".
    In the sub-window that opens, select "Advanced".
  5. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

"The biggest surprise of Microsoft Flight Simulator: it makes Bing cool"

Can't wait to fly to Djibouti intl airport again. :)
  6. Bhavin Bojanapalli Win User

Estimated Price of FS 2020

Don't worry I am in the UK as well thank you for your answer - apparently it has been confirmed that FS 2020 will be in Game Pass on Day 1 and that you can play but also add-ons won't be necessary according to what the trailers and teasers say as all ground
    services are included and aircraft maybe all unlocked but community aircraft might be allowed. Thanks.
Thema:

1. FS 2020 can't select aircraft or airport and Fly button is missing - Similar Threads - 2020 can't select

2. I just bought a larger SSD M.2 NVMe, cloned it but MSFS 2020 will not run. "MSFS can't open...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a larger SSD M.2 NVMe, cloned it but MSFS 2020 will not run. "MSFS can't open...: Hello, to whom this may concern: I just bought a larger SSD M.2 NVMe, cloned it but MSFS 2020 will not run. "MSFS can't open because it is offline. The storage might be missing or disconnected"....
  3. I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020: Microsft store does not seem to work correctly. xbox app sometimes will not open, and when it does MSFS does not appear in the app (or in the store). Also if it does open it says it neeed to...
  4. Can't Search for POI in MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Search for POI in MSFS 2020: I can no longer search for POI. Only airports appear when I search. I've verified that all the appropriate options for searching POI are turned on. 144f4810-5ed4-4fef-b150-a8631d08e6c2
  5. Why can't I stream MSFS 2020 (Cloud Gaming) on Twitch from my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I stream MSFS 2020 (Cloud Gaming) on Twitch from my Xbox One?: When I try to begin streaming MSFS, it says "this game does not support streaming." Is there any way around this or will it be fixed in the future? Thanks 61bec7c1-971a-4891-84cf-601af927e56f
  6. MSFS 2020 Can't purchase any addons in the marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 Can't purchase any addons in the marketplace: Hello, I've tried for days now to purchase addon aircraft and scenery for MSFS. When I attempt to do so on my PC, it will say purchase is pending and then say purchase has been canceled. Anything...
  7. Flight sim 2020 will not come up. reports can't open a certain file.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight sim 2020 will not come up. reports can't open a certain file.: Was working yesterday. "Can't open app. Check the Store for more info about Xbox". give me a number I'll call the store, I own the software. Thank You 713c40a6-5653-4dbf-a507-e0937127a6ba
  8. MSFS 2020 | Can't get out of installation page please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 | Can't get out of installation page please help: I have a problem trying to get back to MSFS 2020. I'm in the Installtion Manager and can't get out. I tried and it told me I didn't have enough storage and now I'm stuck on the page it doesn't...
  9. Why can't I access Flight Simulator 2020 for a reinstall on windows 11?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I access Flight Simulator 2020 for a reinstall on windows 11?: Why can't I access Flight Simulator 2020 for a reinstall on windows 11? I get to the landing page and after 2 seconds get an error message that the page doesn't exist. I spent 150 Euro 2 Years ago...
  10. MSFT 2020 I know but can't get answers at the right forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    MSFT 2020 I know but can't get answers at the right forum: Hi I'm not getting anywhere at the sim forum but below are the original post and a second explaining what is going on today. I am at a complete loss, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the...