Frustrations with Discord Voice Chat Transfer

Discus and support Frustrations with Discord Voice Chat Transfer in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For the last week I've been trying to get my discord voice chat to transfer over to my xbox and it never works. When I hit transfer to xbox in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AggravatingKiwi8449, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Frustrations with Discord Voice Chat Transfer

For the last week I've been trying to get my discord voice chat to transfer over to my xbox and it never works. When I hit transfer to xbox in the discord app and get moved to the Xbox app it either takes me to a blank screen (an indication it doesn't even sense my xbox series x) or after I select my console, if it recognized it, says the transfer failed as a update is required. Unfortunately, there is nothing to update as my xbox says there are no pending updates when I check.

Today I finally called xbox support and spent an hour with a gentleman trying to figure out what was going on. We kept unlinking and relinking my discord and xbox accounts and nothing worked. Better yet, now my discord app rarely recognizes my xbox console and I have to consistently scan the qr code to give it access again only for it to lose that access a short time later.

I have already reported this issue to xbox, but just want this process to work.

Is anyone else running into a issue like this or have a fix for it?? Thanks.

submitted by /u/AggravatingKiwi8449
    [link] [comments]

/u/AggravatingKiwi8449, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Rostom L Win User

People can't hear me when I use discord on my Xbox Series S

Hi there! I will do my best to help.

When did this issue start to occur?
    Is this the first time you're trying to use Discord voice on Xbox console?
    Did you make sure that you transferred the voice correctly? Please note that switching between Discord voice channels on console is not supported. You'll need to retransfer audio from Discord again to switch to a new voice channel.

Kindly check the link below for more information and steps regarding Discord. There's a complete guide there on how to transfer your voice chat to your console.

https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-ac...

Best regards,
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Troubleshooting with transfer discord voice chat to xbox serise x

I appreciate you trying the steps, _MrBin_. As you know, once you've connected your accounts, you can use Discord voice chat on Xbox. Please also make sure that you are signed in to the Xbox app. If not, you won't be able to use Discord on Xbox.

You can try to turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds and then plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Then open the Discord app.

Tap the voice chat channel you wish to connect to.

Tap Try voice chat on console! at the bottom of your screen.

Tap Join on Xbox.

Do not tap Join Voice; this will connect to the call via your phone.

Your Xbox app will now open; tap Transfer Voice to complete the process.
  4. HollywoodBull Win User

Fortnite Twitch Voice Chat

better to use skype, discord or other voice chat programs
  5. Francia J. Win User

Xbox and discord accounts won’t link

You'll need the Xbox app to proceed, on this screen scan the QR to transfer voice chat from your Discord account to your Xbox.

[​IMG]
  6. DeniqL Win User

is there a way to record discord audio via xbox series x?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

There is no setting to record Discord voice chat. As Discord voice channel audio can’t be broadcasted through Xbox live streaming either
Thema:

Frustrations with Discord Voice Chat Transfer

1. Frustrations with Discord Voice Chat Transfer - Similar Threads - Frustrations Discord Voice

2. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  3. Account Recovery Frustration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery Frustration: A couple nights ago (Jan 2) when I went to sign in to my account on my xbox, it asked me to do a security verification. I don't have my old phone number so I had to do an account recovery form at...
  4. Home Xbox Switches not consistent, frustrating situation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox Switches not consistent, frustrating situation: I am trying to set my account's home Xbox onto my friend's Xbox so that she can play all the games that I have, but when she went to go make my account's home Xbox onto hers, it said it had 0/5...
  5. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  6. Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox: Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox Series X. I've been experiencing apparently one of the most common problems many users have reported. Sudden blackouts constantly occur while I'm playing,...
  7. FRUSTRATING : Fake AI Game Invites destroying my xbox experience.

in XboX Insiders
    FRUSTRATING : Fake AI Game Invites destroying my xbox experience.: Lonnnnnggg time Xbox user since the original Xbox. I get at least 10 fake messages a day from fake AI players. "PlayerX" invites you to play Minecraft, etc.. This may repeat 15 times while I'm...
  8. Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...: Why put punishing bans on players that follow the rules and enjoy themselves; instead of the malicious trolls who bug players to no end? What does it take for the Xbox community to voice their...
  9. Xbox x/s confusion frustration controller stops working after a few times !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox x/s confusion frustration controller stops working after a few times !: my xbox controller x/s carbon black I purchased a few months ago was hooked up bluetooth to my fire stick as an added device worked fine for a few weeks it was disconnected it no longer had...
  10. Constant errors when requesting a call back from Xbox Support - extremely frustrating

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant errors when requesting a call back from Xbox Support - extremely frustrating: Every single time I enter my mobile phone number for a call back, it fails. "We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later." This has been happening every day for...