Frustration

Discus and support Frustration in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; People are simply to impatient. It's a problem with living in the "I want it now" generation. Patience is true my a virtue when it come to technology.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kylec922, Jan 2, 2014.

1. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

Frustration

People are simply to impatient. It's a problem with living in the "I want it now" generation. Patience is true my a virtue when it come to technology. Or so I've learnt over the years.

DuFFuL, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Shouldn't have to wait until it's fully installed. It's designed to be playable while installing. This isn't the operators fault if the system is designed, and advertised, to work this way. The operator is just using the system as intended by it's creator.

Pretty sure you cannot play until a game's core files, and patches, are installed anyway.

Unreal Warfare, Jan 3, 2014
  3. kylec922
    kylec922 Guest
    Well instead of assuming asking first in a helpful non condescending manner would probably be a bit more beneficial to everyone, but yeah I always wait for the saves. I wait for the main screen of the game to load before exiting. I let games install before
    playing. Every single issue I have with 2k14 came AFTER title updates. It currently corrupts every attempted save file.

kylec922, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Frustration

And who said the system is running 100% par on what was hoped for

Listed mia 510, Jan 3, 2014
  5. kylec922
    kylec922 Guest
    BF4 has become less problematic over time I'll admit, but every once in a while the online maps go into a black wireframe mode, I'll be unable to pull out any weapon other than a pistol, the gun looks liquefied etc., Last night the servers got derp'd and
    went down.

kylec922, Jan 3, 2014
  6. kylec922
    kylec922 Guest
    I'm not even really sure what you're trying to ask to be honest.

kylec922, Jan 3, 2014
  7. The servers did not derp out they were down for maintenance. The status alert sites for xbox and for these game company's work really well, just so you know

8. Frustration

@kylec then their was an issue downloading the patch for you. Either that or there was simply a discrepancy in the patch itself. These things do happen

9. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    @kyle have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling your games? It may help.

vikingland1, Oct 31, 2018
  10. MysticalSheep28 Win User

Frustrated!!

yes I have the same problem any response
  11. x AngeILan x Win User

Frustrated

If you have tried rebooting you may need to get in contact with Xbox support and ask them about t :)
  12. taidara Win User

Frustrated

And hopefully, someone who's actually working at the repair center, and not just an employee, are able to fix it this time.

*crossed fingers*
  13. taidara Win User

Frustrated

[quote user="MatrixofLiberty"]I always get the need-a-networking-adapter message.[/quote]Then it's defect.

Please visit: Online Service Center To request a repair.

Good luck!
  14. CountryGentlman Win User

Frustrated

I always get the need-a-networking-adapter message.
Thema:

Frustration

1. Frustration - Similar Threads - Frustration

2. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  3. Account Recovery Frustration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery Frustration: A couple nights ago (Jan 2) when I went to sign in to my account on my xbox, it asked me to do a security verification. I don't have my old phone number so I had to do an account recovery form at...
  4. Home Xbox Switches not consistent, frustrating situation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox Switches not consistent, frustrating situation: I am trying to set my account's home Xbox onto my friend's Xbox so that she can play all the games that I have, but when she went to go make my account's home Xbox onto hers, it said it had 0/5...
  5. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  6. Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox: Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox Series X. I've been experiencing apparently one of the most common problems many users have reported. Sudden blackouts constantly occur while I'm playing,...
  7. FRUSTRATING : Fake AI Game Invites destroying my xbox experience.

in XboX Insiders
    FRUSTRATING : Fake AI Game Invites destroying my xbox experience.: Lonnnnnggg time Xbox user since the original Xbox. I get at least 10 fake messages a day from fake AI players. "PlayerX" invites you to play Minecraft, etc.. This may repeat 15 times while I'm...
  8. Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...: Why put punishing bans on players that follow the rules and enjoy themselves; instead of the malicious trolls who bug players to no end? What does it take for the Xbox community to voice their...
  9. Xbox x/s confusion frustration controller stops working after a few times !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox x/s confusion frustration controller stops working after a few times !: my xbox controller x/s carbon black I purchased a few months ago was hooked up bluetooth to my fire stick as an added device worked fine for a few weeks it was disconnected it no longer had...
  10. Constant errors when requesting a call back from Xbox Support - extremely frustrating

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant errors when requesting a call back from Xbox Support - extremely frustrating: Every single time I enter my mobile phone number for a call back, it fails. "We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later." This has been happening every day for...