Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 cannot select with slash

Discus and support Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 cannot select with slash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried all the suggestions on this issue that dates back to 2017 but will not fix. HELP. Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 still not working I saw other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Keith DeYoung, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 cannot select with slash

I have tried all the suggestions on this issue that dates back to 2017 but will not fix. HELP.

Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 still not working I saw other threads of people with the same issue but the fix does not work. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game sever times and I still get stuck where you have to slash the fruit to start. I have deleted
    all game memory also. After I select my profile and I "chop" the start button nothing happens.

:)

Keith DeYoung, Nov 10, 2020
  2. An Xbox Dude Win User

What Kinect games do you like?

Kinect Sports 1 and 2, Dance Central 2, Fruit Ninja Kinect, and The Gunstringer.
  3. G.J. Win User

Fruit Ninja profile problem

I found a work-around for this Fruit Ninja profile/start issue:

1. Start Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 on the Xbox One.

2. When prompted to confirm your Xbox Live profile, select cancel (as mentioned remedy above)

3. Enter main screen by slicing 'select'...as this should work now ;-)

4. In main screen, go to settings.

5a. Settings menu enables you connect to your profile.

5b. Also, you might want/need to erase your existing game profile here...cleaning up you older Fruit Ninja scores but possibly also erasing the cause of this 'bug'...

Did the trick for me! Slicing fruits again!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Now that XB1 is backwards compatible

HI, Xbox 360 Kinect games will not become backward compatible, the only games that will be, are the ones that are controlled with a game controller. So games like Fruit Ninja Kinect and Fitness Evolved will not be available on the One unless the developer
    creates an xbox one version. Although there is a Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 for The Xbox One that is currently available.
  5. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there allanm69,

What you're experiencing seems a bit odd, but thank you for explaining what's going on.

Just to further clarify, what Fruit Ninja are you referring to exactly? Is the game Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 on Xbox One?
  6. ImNotRacist Win User

I am also having this exact same issue. I can't get past the title screen if I select a profile after I slice the fruit. If I don't select a profile I can get into the game but there's really no point since it won't save my progress if I do that. It's Fruit
    Ninja Kinect 2 on the Xbox One.
Thema:

Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 cannot select with slash

1. Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 cannot select with slash - Similar Threads - Fruit Ninja Kinect

2. Fruit ninja 2 Kinect not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fruit ninja 2 Kinect not working: Fruit ninja Kinect 2 isn’t working…it shows set up Kinect but doesn’t work after that 1353a15e-515d-43a8-9282-73138d070070
  3. Fruit Ninja on XBOX 360 Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fruit Ninja on XBOX 360 Freezing: Fruit Ninja on XBOX 360 Freezing right before game completion. Unit has to be rebooted each time. Any solutions? ac511c32-bc45-4b4f-9576-68e2a0fa00fe
  4. Fruit Ninja Kinect freezing after every game on XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fruit Ninja Kinect freezing after every game on XBOX 360: I recently downloaded Fruit Ninja Kinect on XBOX 360, and as soon as the timer counts down to zero on a game, then entire system freezes up and I have to power cycle the system using the power...
  5. Xbox fruit ninja issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fruit ninja issue: Hi, I downloaded Fruit Ninja long time ago. It didn’t have issue at first. Now, as long as I log in with my account, I can’t play this game. Other games don’t have this issue. I tried to creat a...
  6. Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 problem: I cannot login to my fruit ninja 2. The screen keep loading when I slice the login using my exiting profile. What should I do? 9668335e-8927-47ce-9f14-60a01a49e203
  7. Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Sill Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Sill Not Working: Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 still not working I saw other threads of people with the same issue but I never saw a fix. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game sever times and I still get stuck where is...
  8. Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 not working: xBox one Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 is not working. Tried all troubleshooting techniqs in the internet. Uninstalled and reinstalled, no luck. 645b2f54-ce18-40de-a740-6e960c3c0368
  9. Fruit ninja Kinect 2 update issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fruit ninja Kinect 2 update issue: I purchased Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 online a month ago. Haven't played it yet!! It requires an update which can't complete. Everything else is working, I'm online and able to connect. Anyone else...
  10. Fruit Ninja Kinect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fruit Ninja Kinect: In the game Fruit Ninja Kinect sound skips. In other games, everything is fine. 2aaf9c3b-9a54-4444-a5b4-21db850286b5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fruit ninja kinect 2 slice to start not working