Fromsoftware RPG release and more with me "The God Of Winter'

Discus and support Fromsoftware RPG release and more with me "The God Of Winter' in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Let's talk about Elden Ring What do you guys know? and what rating would you give it before February 25th? give some feedback. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xenox2020GOW, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Fromsoftware RPG release and more with me "The God Of Winter'

Let's talk about Elden Ring What do you guys know? and what rating would you give it before February 25th? give some feedback.

submitted by /u/Xenox2020GOW
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xenox2020GOW, Feb 16, 2022
  2. xNuclearPotato Win User

Gangstas In Space DLC?

No, when they announced the release dates they meant it comes out the winter from December 2011 to March 2012. Not December 2012 thank god.
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Any fans of the FromSoftware games? I am beyond hyped for Sekiro!

The game looks like it'll be a lot of fun. I'm a fan of most of what FromSoftware has released.
  4. DerVaddi Win User

Any fans of the FromSoftware games? I am beyond hyped for Sekiro!

i haven't played any FromSoftware games yet. But I find sekiro super interesting. i will probably try some of their old games until the release.
  5. Goat Juice Win User

Cod doesnt seem fun anymore

Just give me some god damn akimbo rpgs and I'll be cool with the fmgs.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Just wondering if there's any plans to get Tenchu Z playable on Xbox One

Hey there SgtFunBun!

Thank you for reaching out to the Forums regarding Tenchu Z and possibly making it backwards compatible.

I know that there was voting for backwards compatible games through the Xbox Ideas website but that was closed quite sometime back. Unfortunately at this time they are not taking more suggestions for games that could be made available. I would advise that
    you reach out to the Developer of this game "FromSoftware" for more information.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Fromsoftware RPG release and more with me "The God Of Winter'

1. Fromsoftware RPG release and more with me "The God Of Winter' - Similar Threads - Fromsoftware RPG release

2. Couch co-op why I think it would be good to have a story driven rpg

in XboX Insiders
    Couch co-op why I think it would be good to have a story driven rpg: Something I’ve always dreamed of was a game that me and my cousin could play together that we both could make choices and costume our characters Ever since I was a kid I dreamed of this We’re me...
  3. Hi everyone, if you are interested in the upcoming Open-world expansive RPG by Obsidian...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi everyone, if you are interested in the upcoming Open-world expansive RPG by Obsidian...: submitted by /u/Tolerableable [link] [comments]
  4. New Obsidian RPG - Grounded - Gameplay Demo

in XboX Insiders
    New Obsidian RPG - Grounded - Gameplay Demo: [IMG] submitted by /u/coyoteshck [link] [comments]
  5. Favourite RPG/Action Adventure Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite RPG/Action Adventure Games: Elder scrolls online its grind though 198143b6-cf9d-4c6e-b90b-83d719669dc2
  6. Marvel Universe RPG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel Universe RPG: Would this be an Epic video game? You can choose your favorite superhero or villain and play as them and travel to different places and battle. Level them up to their ultimate abilities form a...
  7. Describe Your Perfect RPG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Describe Your Perfect RPG: If you could design your own RPG, what would it be and why? 90b885b7-a37e-46db-9baf-1c59f92d3039
  8. The Wandering - Horror RPG - Reveal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wandering - Horror RPG - Reveal: Is anyone else stoked about The Initiative Studio announcement on their most recent development - The Wandering Horror RPG? 2ca26f9a-84a6-4a93-abc9-e46e66a3736a
  9. RPG GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RPG GAME: For Xbox, Android, iOS and Windows Phone: a RPG game that mix "Fifa Street", "Tekken" and "Tony Hawks" by round, goals and points. Maybe if powers could be actives it will make the game a...
  10. I'm looking for a good open world strategy rpg game with good upgrades character and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm looking for a good open world strategy rpg game with good upgrades character and ...: I'm looking for a good open world strategy rpg game with good upgrades character and civilization build thanks 32a09f31-e85b-41fd-8e0d-8ebc445b4b0b