From where can i get the mojang public key for xbox auth check?

Discus and support From where can i get the mojang public key for xbox auth check? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; From where can i get the mojang public key for xbox auth check? f91932d9-1e7e-4def-835e-d1ace11298c3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ReVape TakesNoL, Jun 2, 2023.

1. From where can i get the mojang public key for xbox auth check?

:)

ReVape TakesNoL, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

May I ask, Are you having an issue trying to sign in? What error message are you getting when trying to sign in? If it is because of an invalid identity public key then you need to check out this link for troubleshooting steps on how to fix the error.

https://stealthygaming.com/fix-invalid-identity...

(The link is in English)

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. Lajos Dex Win User

Someone else redeemed my Windows 10 Code for Minecraft (possible hack?)

Can be closed. Got new key from Mojang.
  4. JAGGMAX Win User

Someone else redeemed my Windows 10 Code for Minecraft (possible hack?)

Can be closed. Got new key from Mojang.
    i just emailed mojang myself.

i hope they do the same for me as i have the same issue
  5. SerratedBrush16 Win User

How to get product key?

Where i can get the product key from the site?
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

ms-xbl-multiplayer fligth simulator multiplatform.

Check that this services are enabled on your Pc

Connected User Experiences and Telemetry

Xbox Live Auth Manager

Xbox Live Networking Service

Press Windows Key + 'R' and type in 'services.msc', find those services and set them to Automatic, reboot, and check the game.
Thema:

1. From where can i get the mojang public key for xbox auth check? - Similar Threads - where mojang public

2. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  3. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  4. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  5. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  6. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  7. where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft...: where is league of legends gift card ???? i was about to redeem it and then microsoft rewards removed it 7b6634c3-012a-4a36-bcdb-61ef5cd95396
  8. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  9. Wheres my xbox desing control

in XBoX on Windows
    Wheres my xbox desing control: I've oder a xbox desing control from the xbox desing lab..... What a mistake I've not hread anything for 4weeks, ever time I try contact someone or talk to someone I get passed around. No one...
  10. where do I find my account that my mojang automatically migrated to?

in XBoX Accessibility
    where do I find my account that my mojang automatically migrated to?: my mojang account got automatically migrated to microsoft account. after talking with the minecraft help they redirected me to here because they don't have the account system to see what account...