From a 360 to the one

Discus and support From a 360 to the one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; well am very disappointed with Xbox when I got the Xbox one s and found out I can't download the Minecraft I purchased threw the 360 the one thing I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BIG BOY DEN 88, Jan 1, 2018.

  1. From a 360 to the one


    well am very disappointed with Xbox when I got the Xbox one s and found out I can't download the Minecraft I purchased threw the 360 the one thing I wanted so I could play and help my son build!!

    To find I have to now purchase for near on £17.00 Minecraft Xbox one version?

    This is a joke? Like where is the Xbox one version of World of Tanks?? There isn't and most of all I haven't even used my Xbox one.

    I feel like I have been ripped off! And mostly my son is upset..

    So much for wanting nothing but Xbox cheers guys this needs to be sorted.

    :)
     
    BIG BOY DEN 88, Jan 1, 2018
    #1
  2. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest
    Xbox One transfer cable from the 360 to the One ?

    ^ You'll have to buy it again on XB1 if you want to play it there, as Capcom doesn't have a cross-platform system.
     
    chemicalsora, Jan 1, 2018
    #2
  3. Stickybean
    Stickybean Guest
    Xbox One transfer cable from the 360 to the One ?

    If they dont have a cable i will be using a external drive or slowly re download my content over time.
     
    Stickybean, Jan 1, 2018
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    From a 360 to the one

    onyxishere, Jan 1, 2018
    #4
  5. onyxishere Win User

    From a 360 to the one

  6. Batman Texted U Win User

    Dlc From 360 to One

    you can put any disc thats both backwards compatible and for 360 into the xbox one and it will install and you can play it

    I think I will have to give you the 'it's not compatible ****' because it's probably true. As you know the One does not play 360 games. It would be safe to assume that the 360 DLC will not work on it. As for buying the rights to use it on one machine
    then allowing you to use it on another, this would probably be a good question for customer service.
    You know this was four years ago right?
  7. walkerx Win User

    Dlc From 360 to One

    does this mean if i buy the season pass for the xbox 360 version (even though not got it) it will work on my xbox one, as when try via the xbox one marketplace it says not available even though it is listed (i can purchase other stuff on it as got the season
    pass for DR3)
  8. Drabz Win User

    Dlc From 360 to One

    you would have thought they would let you use it on both like Cod and BF4 are doing - so yer Ubisoft must want the money.
  9. RedPhoenix HD-970E3B Win User

    Dlc From 360 to One

    CapnPhoton is pretty much spot on ... just like if you bought the downloadable version of a game for 360, it won't let you download that game for the XBOne just because you own the 360 version ... different code, separate work required to create = separate
    SKU and therefore new purchase. It's the same with DLC; it will be different coding and different work to create the same thing for the XBOne vs XB360, therefore a separate SKU and separate purchase.



    Think of it this way ... its not much different that if there was a PC version and a XB360 version of a game and DLC (which there were in some cases, since Live is available for some PC games). If you bought the XB360 version, you didn't just get the PC
    version, or vise verse. It's considered separate software for a separate platform. The games and content on the marketplace/store are generally controlled by the developers/publishers so you can't necessarily point the finger 100% at MS either regarding this.



    The only time you would see content available for multiple platforms at no cost, would be in that actual scenario ... the DLC was free so it is available across the board.
Thema:

From a 360 to the one

Loading...
  1. From a 360 to the one - Similar Threads - 360

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  10. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]