Friends Xbox series S was banned while playing Warzone.

Discus and support Friends Xbox series S was banned while playing Warzone. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Friends Xbox series S was banned while playing Warzone. He's done NOTHING to initiate this ban. There's no community standards broken and his appeal... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Doctor 501st, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Doctor 501st
    Doctor 501st Guest

Friends Xbox series S was banned while playing Warzone. He's done NOTHING to initiate this ban. There's no community standards broken and his appeal was denied with no explanation. I feel incredibly worried for him and my first thought is someone did something in his Warzone game that somehow got him involved. This is incredibly worrying. Is there ANYTHING that can be done? Can he send his Xbox to Microsoft to PROVE there's no tampering with his console? Can they look up logs to see he hasn't done anything wrong? Anything can be helpful.

Edit: I want to also add that according to Xbox's own website "Xbox will temporarily suspend or permanently ban Xbox consoles or other devices where repeated and egregious violations have occurred." He has NEVER had an enforcement action taken against his account before!

:)

Doctor 501st, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Doctor 501st Win User

Thanks for trying to help. It is just incredibly frustrating when I know he has done nothing wrong and there's no communication AT ALL about the issue on the side of Microsoft. I will pass along what you've said, but needless to say I'll be cancelling my game pass because I don't want to support them if this is the way they treat innocent accounts that have been with them for decades.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

I understand it's frustrating, friend. Really.

But this type of punishment is not issued, if the error is not analyzed and validated by the team :/
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

I'm really sorry about the situation, Doctor.

But the banning of the account and the console is only carried out if the violation passes through the analyst team and is proven to have been carried out.

Normally, this type of banning occurs due to the purchase of accounts, the use of accessories that generate advantages for the user, the performance of a glitch on the platform, among others.

Remembering that you are in the microsoft community forum, where we do not have access to the account here.

The most I can be doing would be to send 2 links.

The first one provides some information if available about the reason for the ban.

Second, for a possible appeal, but in this case, as you mentioned, I believe it's not available.

https://enforcement.xbox.com

You can try to use it, by this link here.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. ImAice Win User

Call of duty

Warzone can be played on the PlayStation:registered: 4, PlayStation:registered: 5, Xbox:registered: One, Xbox Series S | X:tm:, and PC via Battle.net. COD mobile is not available. To make crossplay possible, Warzone requires players to log in to an Activision/Call of Duty account.

https://www.callofduty.com/warzone/strategyguid...
  6. JOCKuhmalator Win User

Why can’t I download warzone 2.0 by itself, it’s trying to make me download modern warfare II as well

Just so the community is aware, George’s C you are incorrect. Neither myself nor my fiancé own MWll but for some reason I have the option to only download warzone 2 while she has to download the entire MWll game just to play warzone. We are both on series s Xbox’s so I guess it’s just more broken COD stuff. Was hoping to find an answer for it but I see COD just wants money.
Thema:

1. Friends Xbox series S was banned while playing Warzone. - Similar Threads - Friends series was

2. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...
  3. How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series X console? I have a Seagate hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series X console? I have a Seagate hard drive: How do I play my games on my friends Xbox Series C console? I have a Seagate hard drive d45a01d0-f1f8-403f-9ef9-96584b14ec71
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  6. I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...: I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series consoles. f8b46043-3d91-4bb2-9867-388c6e3a7c7c
  7. Friend bought me a game through gifting and it’s a series s/x game. I have a series s but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend bought me a game through gifting and it’s a series s/x game. I have a series s but...: Friend bought me a game through gifting and it’s a series s/x game. I have a series s but it won’t download and says incompatible with this device e93ad5d8-9461-4955-a4c7-0392213f0fe4
  8. How come people cannot join me unless I add them as friend? (Xbox Series S)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come people cannot join me unless I add them as friend? (Xbox Series S): This is a problem I've been having for a long time. Basically, anytime I try to invite someone to a game and they are not on my friends' list, they always get an error message upon trying to join...
  9. Why can’t I add friends on Xbox series s

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I add friends on Xbox series s: I can’t add anyone as a friend I have restarted my system multiple times and even a few hard resets and still can’t add anyone afecac36-f3ec-4132-95f5-cea003ec9c14
  10. Several of my friends and my own XBox Series X keeps randomly rebooting after the last...

in XBoX on Windows
    Several of my friends and my own XBox Series X keeps randomly rebooting after the last...: Several of my friends and my own lot of XBox Series X's, keeps randomly rebooting after the last system update on 9/6/2023. Is there any news if Microsoft is going to roll back this release or...