Friends xbox is to slow

Discus and support Friends xbox is to slow in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This xbox is an xbox one s, and the games will not load in and the apps also. The Xbox is also taking to long to turn on. Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArthurCabriotti, Jan 2, 2022.

  1. Friends xbox is to slow


    This xbox is an xbox one s, and the games will not load in and the apps also. The Xbox is also taking to long to turn on.

    Thank you

    :)
     
    ArthurCabriotti, Jan 2, 2022
    #1
  2. ArthurCabriotti Win User

    Friends xbox is to slow

    There was no keep games and apps in factory reset
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    Friends xbox is to slow

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    - Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

    - Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

    - Press and hold the Pair button (located on the left side of the console) and the Eject button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

    - Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

    - Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.

    - The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

    If your console doesn't have an Eject button, you can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the Pair button (steps 3 & 4) and then pressing the Xbox button. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

    - Once you see the Startup Troubleshooter, select Factory Reset and then choose "Keep Games and Apps"

    - Once the Reset is complete, you'll be prompted to sign into your console using your Microsoft account credentials, after which you'll choose your preferred settings and your console should display normally again.

    NB: A factory reset keeping games and apps will not delete your game saves as they are backed up in the cloud and will resync once you've signed in.
  4. jacopowell Win User

    Lag and stutter issues

    Xbox series s.. the console is very slow and has frame drops at times when im with certain friends and does not do that when im with other friends
  5. cheesyhunter1 Win User

    Live down?

    Very slow for me friends list down as well
  6. Deuces1313 Win User

    Hughesnet gen 5 problem

    It's on xbox one s console. No problems hearing friends on mic and such. But when we go online on multiplayer, it kicks me and says connection is to slow.
Thema:

Friends xbox is to slow

Loading...
  1. Friends xbox is to slow - Similar Threads - Friends slow

  2. Regression: sent friend requests

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: sent friend requests: Yesterday I noticed somebody added me on xbox. I went to requests to see who, then I noticed all my sent requests was in the recieved list and I couldn't see the new friend request that'd been...
  3. Friends-Only Gamerpic & Alternate Public Gamerpic

    in XboX Insiders
    Friends-Only Gamerpic & Alternate Public Gamerpic: Friends-Only Gamerpic is a privacy feature that allows players to display their custom gamerpic exclusively to people on their friends list, while everyone else sees an Alternate Public Gamerpic...
  4. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  5. xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end: i just got the headset and the mic keeps cutting out i guess on my friends end but my end sounds fine its not even 3 weeks used yet submitted by /u/More-Abbreviations-5 [link] [comments]
  6. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  7. Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...: Ok this was just a thought. Why does xbox come out with a borrow game feature? That would give people a great reason to come back to game pass. Now hear me out. If one of your freinds have a game...
  8. Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store should become a bit more user-friendly: A couple of ideas: Sorting by game price should be an option. Option to filter out base games. The add-ons create a whole lot of confusion, and it basically kills my motivation to go-through...
  9. How to get free pc game pass bc I wanna play w friends

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get free pc game pass bc I wanna play w friends: I don’t know how to do this but if yall can help I just want to play bo7 or free I got no money for game pass if yo can invite me give me a code anything atp I just wanna play. PLEASE submitted...
  10. Incredible slow performance to open a friend information

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incredible slow performance to open a friend information: I got poor internet connection. The whole friend list and gamer info load incredible slow compare to xbox360. Please fix this ASAP, thank you. a8a32b36-7485-478b-9e6b-573090b02e1f