Friends wont show up and parties wont work

Discus and support Friends wont show up and parties wont work in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; chat won't work also parties won't work i cant invite iny one chat my friends are just blank spots 9b18ed17-df83-41e1-a8cf-a366605b25a0 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Hunterdude1021, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Friends wont show up and parties wont work

chat won't work also parties won't work i cant invite iny one chat my friends are just blank spots

:)

Hunterdude1021, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  3. ZAKUBAUX Win User

I can't turn on party chat

Ugh I have 6 friends with the xbox one and no matter what party chat wont turn on for any of us after day one of using it. My ISP wont open ports because it wont help due to the fact there are 2 360 S consoles and 2 Day One Consoles. So port forwarding wont
    work. But it all worked fine before, This party chat issue and god awful invite system are so upsetting. Why hasnt microsoft put up a notice yet? didnt major nelson pass this on being that he has seen it already
  4. MessiahBrowny Win User

Xbox doesn't notify me when friends sign on after update

Preference make sure friends online is set to all.

360 friends wont show up
  5. Daft Badger Win User

xbox friends

If your friends are playing the Xbox One then they wont show up in the notification pop up.

It only counts friends playing the Xbox 360
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox friends wont show up

Thema:

1. Friends wont show up and parties wont work - Similar Threads - Friends wont show

2. Home xbox troubles, wont let my friend play cloud gaming!

in XboX Insiders
    Home xbox troubles, wont let my friend play cloud gaming!: Me and my friend are sharing games and xbox game pass ultimate through xbox home but, it wont let him play on cloud gaming does anyone know why? submitted by /u/ZealousidealPush9612 [link]...
  3. Why wont it tell me when my friends come online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why wont it tell me when my friends come online: It used to work but then one day it stopped and it still isn’t working eac416f2-0147-4e7d-bd97-87bf2490c346
  4. Minecraft wont let me invite or join friends worlds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont let me invite or join friends worlds.: Ever since i got my new phone and signed into my minecraft account, I'm unable to join or invite friends to my world. It simply says I have no friends but on the xbox live app it shows that I do...
  5. Friends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all: Every time I go to add someone it either won't work and give me a error along the lines of "Sorry, we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a while." or it will let me add them but after...
  6. xbox app wont let me join a party when im on pc and my friends are on xbox. how do i get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox app wont let me join a party when im on pc and my friends are on xbox. how do i get...: xbox app wont let me join a party when im on pc and my friends are on xbox. how do i get this working again? d12a905b-85b5-4c8c-8b6d-75e240ae87d1
  7. Friend Feed wont update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend Feed wont update: Hi. My friend activity feed hasnt updated since the 30th of December. Nothing new shows up since then and the last few days it even says I need to add some friends to see their activity. Ive...
  8. minecraft wont let me join friend world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft wont let me join friend world: my minecraft wil not let me join my friends world and i need to knwo how to fix that d2f234c1-8197-4ad0-add2-2ebb8f017d7c
  9. P2P games wont let me and a friend connect.

in XboX Insiders
    P2P games wont let me and a friend connect.: Got on today wanted to play dark souls 3 got on went to summon my friend connection time out ok try again same thing got to dark souls remastered to see if it was just ds3 nope remaster too. go to...
  10. Trying to find long lost friend but gamertag wont show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to find long lost friend but gamertag wont show up: i used to play with this girl on xbox 360 on xbox live. I stopped playing for about 4 years and now i have the xbox one i remembered her gamertag ETERNALS1REN but it wont show up if anybody knows...